Boredness

Recently I’ve been feeling bored. I have 3 7/8s and 1 8/8, with the capacity to 8/8 all my chars, and this is making me feel bored. I have no storage, only 4 character slots and 3 vaults. I would like to buy gold, but I’m broke. I have no idea what I should do now, as I would rather not suicide my beloved PPE/Chars. It seems like I’ve reached a glass ceiling, and I have no idea what to do now. Help?

give me items

you can donate itmz to me now xD

You could try and do an npe

or start a merching series

Use a new account and either start maxing classes on there or use it as a ppe account

Fame farm! It’s not as boring as you think it is xP.

Honestly, take a break. Everything in moderation and other trite clichés.

thats boring. Im already too rich and npes are easy. my 7/8 mystic was one

PPEs are too easy for me. I almost never die until I 7/8, and I don’t have a guild that constantly does dungeons like most youtubers… coughs…Rolo…coughs…

But I don’t want to ;/

k i have a ton of kendos hmu for some

This basically just became a “give me items” thread.

usw2 nexus

u can do that ^

Think of your dream set for each character and farm for those items, or take a break like Puhnees suggested.

Other than that, I have no suggestions.

Hi,
You can reply to separate comments in a single reply. Either use the @ tag with the user’s name, or quote the comments which you wish to reply to (select the comment and a quote button shall appear).
There is also an edit button right under your comment allowing you to edit your previous comment.
You don’t need to press the reply button every time you need to type something out.

Thanks

well… the thing is that I have like 8 cbows and countless uts filling up my chars

I like to farm for whites that you don’t have yet. Lets say you lost a DBlade, or you want a Morning Star bow (MotMG is coming up soon), farm them! I mean, not saying that you or I want this to happen, but you could die on the way, and then you wont be bored anymore.

I have all but events/hard to farm ones like crown

Another effective way to do this would be to realmeye PM them.