Bots in nexus

So, why do people do this?

Bots Stole My Pots!

purpose of this post?

@moderators this post seems pretty pointless on its own, maybe a merge into another similar post

It’s…

:)

BEAUTIFUL

They had created a black hole on the realm beach.

They had spammed the crap out of USW3.

And now…

They created a black donut inside the 4th dimention, aka the ChatBox.

######:dramatic sound effect goes here:

They are selling bots. What’s so odd about this?

The odd thing is that the owner of these bots made a BLACK HOLE WITH BOTS!

Nice merching idea.

No, it was someone controlling them and I just happened to screenshot right as they said this chant. They was shooting, spamming chat and crashing it, and spellbombing.

Why people use bots maliciously, such as crashing through spamming the servers with packets?

Main reason has something to do with duping; I’m not duping expert but crashing realms was (and maybe still is) a method for duping.

People could also just do to troll. I dunno, but some people enjoy ruining other’s fun for their own fun. It’s like an achievement: “Hey mom, look I rekt this server xd lmao 2014”.

I’m going to bump this real quick. A few mins ago, at USWEST3, a series of bots controlled by a player named BotCommand(most likely) appeared. Has DECA really fixed the bots?

Did they announce this? I don’t remember so, but either way there will most likely always be bots. They’re really hard to counter.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.