Bow idea

Drops from: Sprite child
Drop rate: Not sure, do not have anything to compare it to since the drop rate isn’t shown on any item, although, id say around: 1/2000 - 1/10000

The reason behind the idea: I always wanted to have an armor negating weapon that has high rate of fire while not feeling completely overpowered. “Referring to some of the Private servers’s items”

Oh la la! I like it! At first I thought you were saying those retards in the sprite worlds that do those frickin white bullet shot array things, and I was going to say those aren’t killable.

Around the same drop rate for a QoT

Only Kalle would have this then (except he doesn’t play anymore or does he)

Hm… so far just a weaker Cbow

So a faster cbow with less damage, but doesn’t pierce? This is basically a worse Cbow, especially to enemies with high defense.

Good effort, but it’s too UP and similar to the Cbow. A :candy: for your efforts

he does, i remember seeing him in eun a lot when i used to play there, he just sat there with his fanboys

i dont quite get what you mean by

1: Your math hurts my eyes, the damage per second is higher after ~ 18 def or so.
I wouldn’t say that it’s under powered considering the fact that just the normal gods have 12 - 20 def, this bow will murder the bosses.

That’s what i mean:

oh thats cool, i like it

Nice idea you could let it drop from something else tho
because its a minion that get spawned everytime and its stiupid to farm godlands for a white

Man, I love this idea! <3

Esben staff --> esben bow.

I don’t want any bow in game , never getting it bows …no !

Just like a cbow! What I’m saying is that this bow is so similar to the cbow it’s not even worth it to make. Keep the sprite and completely change the stats.

I mean, it’s meant for good dps on single targets, like what you would use on a covert if you had a friend with an ogmur. This would work wonders for an avatar, or a test chest. Or, even stone guardians. Basically any boss without numerous minions and a decent amount of def

dbow is a win in all situations, and leaf bow/tshot takes the speed, it’s kinda a cwand.

Dbow isn’t win in all situations, it’s dps is at 1963 against enemies with 20 def, Lill Sprite’s bow “potentially called Crystal bow” has 2000 dps.
Stone guardians have 100 def, most of the dungeon bosses have around 60 def "thessal 60 def, Lod bosses from 40-75 def, temple boss 65 def, shaitan 60 and so on… AKA dungeons with 5 grave-difficult.

But then there’s the problem that it doesn’t pierce, making it pretty optional. No double shooting both stone guardians with a dbow.

"No double shooting both stone guardians with dbow"
They disabled the ability to paralyze the stone guardians so it rarely happens that you get to shoot both of them at the same time.

Yeah I know, but when it happens that they two go togheter at the middle it’s like happines for being archer/huntress.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.