Bow of Ashmedai

Bow of Ashmedai

History:
A bow created from the remains of the Demonic king Ashmedai. It is told that Ashemdai still haunt the bow to achieve the vengeance he deeply desire.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Shots: 2 (Arc gap 10°)
  • Damage: 75-95(average: 85 / total 170)
  • Range: 7.2 Tiles
  • Projectile speed: 18 t/s
  • Amplitude: 1
  • Frequency: 0.6
  • Effect: Shots pierce through armor
  • Lifetime: 400 Milliseconds
  • Stat Bonus: +3 Vitality
  • Rate of Fire: 106%
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 900
  • Soulbound

Lootbag:

• Whitebag

Drops From:

• Archdemon Malphas
  • Abyss Idol

DPS:

Step one: I had to create the shot pattern and the “arrows” .
The “arrows” i have right now is not what my first idea looked like. I just wanted to keep the “Demonic” Aspect of if.
To the shot pattern i didnt want a normal shot pattern i wanted something that would make it harder to aim so the armor piercing wouldnt be to op

Step two: I had to create a realistic DPS
At the end i feel like i created a balanced bow. It’s op for bosses with high Armor but also not too op since it worse again enemies with no armor. Also you would have harder to hit the shots. Plus it doesnt hit mutible enemies, this will make the bow good for end-game bosses.

The bow of Ashemedai is the T0. Now heres the new stats of the bow.
You can see that the more defense the better :slight_smile: It beats Dbow when enemies has 30+ armor. Most bosses has 30-50 armor and stone guardian has 80 armor which would make this bow a great use for bosses or high armor enemies. As i mentioned its also bad for low armor enemies which we can also see on the graph :slight_smile:

Now i had to create a Arrow

I made a lot of sprites and i personally wasn’t sure which one would fit the Bow of Ashmedai the best. So i’d like to ask you guys which one you prefer :slight_smile:

0 voters

More info

I’ve always liked the dungeon Abyss of demons. The whole concept of demons and everything else. However, I thought that the reason to rush a Abyss of Demons disappeared when a update made it impossible to get a defense potion everytime. Old ROTMG players who have played the game for over 6 years have too many dblades and this was when I thought the dungeon should have a new whitebag, which could create more interrest in the dungeon.

I’m really not that creative but i gave it a shot :slight_smile:

Archer ST Set Idea! Not finished
St set

thats a lot of damage plus bleeding

Yeah thats why i gave it 80% RoF

the first item in game to have 16 x 16 sprite if it is the case

Hmm didnt think of that :thinking: Maybe this would work better :slight_smile:

Nice but for the debuff , bleeding is kinda suck 20 dmg / sec is very low

Hmm Its not much, but maybe the bleed could be percentage dmg like 0.05% of total health. On the one hand, it’s not much against enemies with low health. But on the other hand, for example the void entity have 1 million hp, and this would be 500 dmg every sec which sounds fair. Also against bosses with 200k it would be 100 dmg every second. This will sum up real quick but also not too op :slight_smile:

Well if it that case that would be great

Go and make the idea about re-work bleeding!

Here is my idea!

On player and minions drain 0.5% of HP/sec

750 HP = 37.5 hp/sec
690 HP = 34.5 hp/sec
1000 HP = 50 hp/sec

On boss drain 0.1% of HP/sec

Bes 300,000 HP = 300 Hp/sec
Void 1M HP = 1000 Hp/sec

It’s a good idea, but isn’t 1000 pr sec a bit overpowered taken to fact that your soulbound is at 10k dmg at void entity :thinking:

Maybe the damage per sec must counting def first? Well if i lower it more it gonna be absolute shit against others low Hp boss

Shit or not, you also have to think about the 210 dmg your bow is doing while you have your bleeding effect. 200 dmg + 200 dmg is 400 dmg which is 450 less than the dbow. Also its shoot twice as fast as the dbow. So i’d say 0.05% which is the same as 0.0005.

So take target health and multipli with 0.0005 :slight_smile:

Wait the bleeding de-buff is counting as SB damage?

Same as if you threw a poison as assasin
:slight_smile:

I think technicially it should not becuase
Posion damage came from the ability

But the bleeding damage is cause by the de-buff not the bow itself , even through that the bow is the one that cuase a de-buff

Because it might be messy if there is more than one bow user on the same target

I dont see why its messy? But i added the bleed since not a single weapon has effects which would be cool if it was added. Also the dmg will be smaller the less hp the boss is at so id say its balanced :slight_smile:

If 2 bow user attack the a same foe and cuase bleeding then which one get the SB damage from bleeding de-buff? Because same de-buff can’t stack

You both get SB from your own dmg just like Assasin poison. And if target already has bleed effect FROM YOU You cant bleed it again. But if your bleed runs out youre able to bleed target again :slight_smile:

This is wrong
0.1% of 1000 is 1, you were working with 0.05%, which from 1000 is <1
Also for boss damage, damage to Bes at 0.001% would be 3 while for the entity it would be 10

This is because he took it in percent when i think he meant 0.001 dmg which is the same as 0.10%

lol i messed up with my calculation

Here i fixed it