Bow of Ashmedai

isnt that the only enemy over 100 defense

There are many enemies that have higher than 100 def, but most of them are always invulnerable.

Ava is armored for most of his existence and has 120 more often then he has 60, however I am not sure if that counts

All the different colonies in a chamber have more than 100 but can easily be armor broken with the surrounding barrels

but hows the DPS now?

You shouldn’t have nerfed the DPS, it might have had high damage, but the shot pattern and lack of piercing cancels out the pros. With your most recent nerf, there isn’t much incentive to use the bow in the first place.

See, like the staff of esben, a staff that is used for it’s ability to pierce multiple enemies, is balanced with it’s shot pattern. If someone knows how to use it effectively, like in shatters, lost halls, or god lands, etc. It becomes a very useful bow. Now, if the dps of the staff was lowered, it wouldn’t be worth it.

TDLR: Your shot pattern and lack of piercing already balances the weapon. Don’t nerf the damage.

Hmm okay ill renerf it xD I didnt change DPS just Rate of Fire

These are all sprites @Amkjaer made for the arrow
Which one do you prefer

0 voters

Thanks ill remove mine :slight_smile: didnt know how to do that >_<

@Nameness Could you like write “What Arrow do you prefer :)” So people are not just like WHAT IS THIS FOR :stuck_out_tongue:

Press this
Then press this

Also sure no problem

Okay thanks :slight_smile: Ill try that next time :smiley: I mean since you already made the poll i wouldnt have to create one i suppose :blush: I’m all new to forum so thanks for the help @Nameness :heart:

@nameness Should i add it to the Description? People might not look in the chat :confused:

They will

@Nameness Take a look at this :open_mouth: i think it looks so cool

Its a leather armor

Maybe make a whole set for the abyss

So you pretty much made a bow with an esben shot pattern.

I’m getting there lol :slight_smile:

And armor pierce :slight_smile: If you hit all shots its better than dbow >_<

Without piercing, and a less intuitive shot pattern than staff of esben.

@HeyItsWii Take a look at this :blush: Archer ST Set Idea! Not finished :smiley: