Bow of the Mountain Core

###Bow of the Mountain Core

With arrows imbued with the essence of volcanic stone, The Lords of the Mountain Core laid waste to the Kingdom of Men.

####Bow of the Mountain Core

Shots:1
Projectile speed: 13.5
Damage(1) 200-285
Damage(2) Leaves behind an area of molten rock that deals 200/second within 3 squares for 5 seconds. Does not stack from the same character. The AOE is applied by the ground the enemies are standing on; It is not like an assassin poison. Enemies can walk into the AOE after it has been applied and enemies can also walk out of the AOE.
Range:8.0
Does not pierce enemies
ROF: 30%
FB: 6%
No stacking (from the same character- several bow classes using it would, however.), low rate of fire, and no piercing. Different take on bow class crowd control.

I have to say, the Sprite looks a little bad. Kind of like a really shaded Wooden Bow, I think it needs some uniqueness to it.

I respectfully have to agree, the sprite isn’t really anything special. @Katanaguy I suggest looking at other sprites from our RealmEye wiki for inspiration, mainly the UT and ST bows. Here’s a link to some other bows for your convenience! :wink:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/bows

does it lay down the lava patch when it hits something? or does it land the patch when the sprite dissapears?

When it hits. If the sprite disappears then the bow doesn’t have an effect.

I’m not much good at making sprites, sorry. Aside from the poor sprite, what do you think of the mechanics?

The sprite is just a T1 bow but just more shaded.

Like your other item idea (Tower Shield), the mechanics of it are a bit too complicated.
Creative, though.

um k. Thanks for the reply.

Normally I am not good with that kind of stuff, leave it to someone else :slight_smile:
But at first glance it looks okay :smiley:

ill tell you something, im not the greatest at spriting, but bows are super easy bc you can add random pixels and still make them look decent/cool

The sprite does need improvements - needs to be more unique. I made my own version, and although I don’t make the best sprites, feel free to use it:

Interesting Idea. However, I’m not sure if it could be implemented.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.