Bow of the Naga (Second Version!)

Oh damn am I late.

Anyways, thanks for listening to all our ideas and implementing them. However, I feel like the bow still isn’t that great.

I’m pretty sure there is one white bag for each LOD boss, so adding an extra one for the green boss will make it unbalanced. Make it drop from someone else. Also, putting only 3 shots now will make the bow very similar to tiered bows; UTs are supposed to be unique, this isn’t unique.

Tell me why you added those stat bonuses, or are they completely random?

Anyways, great sprite work! I hope to see you on Realmeye forums with new ideas, this one just doesn’t really work out (Make a leather armor UT or ST plz! Love your sprite-work!)

Thanks @Cenamuch! I love your ideas and everything, and I would love to consider them. But I am going to do what @Scorchmist said and trash the bow. I love the sprite, just like you, but everybody else hates it.

Done. Sorry you hate it so much, I will seriously improve with my next sprite.

The sprites are pretty decent, they aren’t the problem; it’s the actual stats themselves that ruin the item. Taking the suggestions and implementing them all in was what worsened this idea. You can’t use every suggestion that pops up. Carefully choose which ones balance out and suit your idea. Root out the ones that may not fit it. You need a careful selection of positives and negatives, that balance each other. Ask yourself, is there a reason to use this item, a trait that differs it from the tiered weapons, something unique about that alters the gameplay positively. You can’t take in all of the suggested changes, even though it may please more people. Doing such shall taint your idea, in which is it even possible to call it of your own creation? You need to pick the best choice, the cream of the crop, not all of them. The criticism and suggestions are not set to balance the bow only if it is paired with other suggestions. There is no planned mass reply that united balances the item. Each person will contribute their own views and answers to the item, individually. If you must, think of it as a competition, where each idea for balance is vying for triumph, for the honor of helping make an item. The ones best at their craft shall emerge victorious, and the best balance is implemented, making the idea glorious. However, if everyone wins, there is no winner. No one wins, and everyone gets a participation trophy. It will become a stockpile of ideas good and bad, a swamp that ruins the item. So go through each perspective, and see which ones are best fit. The balances are different from each other, each suggesting a unique way to balance your item. Oversaturation of positives isn’t the way to go.
Next time, please consider the impact of each change and suggestion, don’t just add them all in to make a jumbled mess, I’d like to see more, but this one didn’t work out so well. Embrace your mistakes and faults, and use them as guides for your next try.

Alas, better luck next time.

You call that a naga? This is a naga!

I don’t see why I should be mentioned under the range section, in the original post I spoke of true range (range where all shots hit) not of the range of the bow. Buffing the range up has nothing to do with true range, the shot gap/amount of shots is what affects true range.

very nicely said!

I’ll bookmark it to pull up later, for other people (if in need)!

Completely understood. I wanted people to like my idea so badly since it was my first try, I went overboard. I promise, I will impress you next time.

i look foward to your next creation!

Gl

You hinted in your text though about the range in itself, which is why I gave you credit.

Thanks!

not too much, but maybe +2 def and att is better,ignoring the other stats. Its actually worse then convert

btw he gave up on this idea, also you accidentally replied to yourself.

oh, and no, i still dont really understand the mechanics of chatting in realmeye

oh ok. If you want, here is a guide for some realmeye formatting.

If anyone wants my idea, including you, @Onyxeaglez, then it’s yours. Just give me your email and I will send the info.

I’d still like this to be implemented into the game, as another bow. It does seem rather balanced, having lower damage than end game bows at all times. One thing you forgot to add to the DPS chart is the archer having the +4 attack. Oh yeah, and how is the trap coming along?

WHEN THE HELL IS YOUR NEW CREATION GONNA BE RELEASED?

Make an ability item that has only one UT (So maybe make a shurikan)

Dude, I’m trying really hard to create it perfectly. Just give me a few days.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.