Brief Trading "Introduction"

This is a trading list for people who are new to the game, or experienced people who are just having a brainfart. This was dated for now (3/20/17) and would hopefully help a good amount of people, if you guys see it.
Just to note- Potions, or Pots, are the main currency in Realm that you can actually trade.

L- Life Pot
M- Mana Pot
(both L and M are usually called their names, but I’m doing this for my convenience)
Def- Defense Pot
Att- Attack Pot
Vit- Vitality Pot
Wis- Wisdom Pot
Dex- Dexterity Pot
Spd- Speed Pot
Rainbows- Spd, Dex, Wis, Vit (in this case)
Rainbows are mainly all of the 6 main stat pots, but this one makes it only the 4 inexpensive ones.

Now onto the actual trading (Based mainly around Def):

L= 5-6 Def/Att (sometimes sold for 7, do not do this, you will lose profit)
2 M (sometimes for 3, do not do this either)
M= 2-3 Def/Att
4-6 Rainbows
Def= 3-2 Rainbows
Att= 1 Def (sometimes 3 att for 2 def, only do this if desperate)
Dex= 1 Rainbows (sometimes 2 for vit)
Spd=1 Rainbows (sometimes 2 for vit)
Wis= 1 Rainbows (sometimes 2 for vit)
Vit= 1 Rainbows (sometimes 2 for vit)

“Wearables” Trading:

T10 Weapons= 1 Def
T11 Weapons= 1 Def-1M (depending on how widely used the weapon is: highly used=more cost, which applies for the other “depending on” stuff)
T12 Weapons= 1L-2.5L (depending on how widely used the weapon is)
T5 Abilities= 1 Def
T6 Abilities= 1L-2L (depending on how widely used the class is)
T11 Armors= 1 Rainbows-1 Def (depending on how widely used the armor is)
T12 Armors= 1 Def-4 Def (depending on how widely used the armor is)
T13 Armors= 1 M-2L (depending on how widely used the armor is)
T4 Rings= 1 Rainbows-1 Def (depending on how well-ranked the ring is)
T5 Rings= 1 Def-3 Def (depending on how well-ranked the ring is)
T6 Rings= 3 Def-4L (depending on how well-ranked the ring is)

Search on RealmEye Trading for STs, I’m too lazy to do them (too many)

Feel free to comment on any of these so I can tweak them on your opinions, average them, and make them perfect!

Good introduction! But never in my life have I seen “l” for life pot and “m” for mana.

As i said, i only did them for my convenience

eh, the prices for tiered items may be falling down, considering that the most expensive t11 of the bunch, the skysplitter, is worth only 2 def, making archon some worthless piece of shit (there are still people who try to sell sky for 1 life, but they just have yet to learn that 1 life was a fit price two years ago). Last time i checked, acclaim (which is also the most expensive wc top of them tall) reduced to 2-2.5 life, along with the wc ability tops, which were reduced to 2 life max. Since the def fix has been done, I’m not sure if the prices will rise or continue to fall thou. Another thing is that sts have reduced in prices heavily (with the exception of the pally and geb st) ever since they were put into the drop tables.

Ok, thanks for the feedback!

remember that pretty much every price guide on the internet except for those that are still updated are outdated and wrong. If you really want to be accurate, then you’d have to survey the market day by day.

True, true

Well, the T6 Ring (hp) is still 3-4, we all know that

regular pls move this to academy?

M O V E D .

Didn’t read post but this also looks like a guide, off to Game Discussion --> Academy/Guides it goes!

WHAT??? I only trade like B> ACC 1:3L

Mith shield is 2 def. Spell is 2 def. Tome is 1.5 def. Helm is 2 def.

1 rainbow? Tf how do you trade?
Robe= 2 rainbow
Armor (heavy) 3 rainbow
Armor (light) 2 rainbow

Robe= 1 def
Armor (heavy)= 2 def
Armor (light) 2 rainbow - 1 def and 1 rainbow

Robe = 2 def - 1 life
Armor (heavy) = 1.5 life
Armor (light) = 1.5 life

Dex, vit = 1-2 rainbow
Spd, wis, att, def = 1-2 def
Mana= 2 def
Life= 2 def-1 life

UBDex= 2 life
UBvit= 1 life
UBspd= 2 life
UBwis= 2 life
UBatt=1-2 life
UBdef=2 life-3 life(rarely 3)
UBmana = 2 life - 3 life
UBHP (NOT t6)= 4 life
DECA ring (T6)= 7 life

Overall, you’re bad at trading. Don’t tell others what todo if you can’t get prices right.

Woah, woah, woah. @AidanGe here just wrote a nicely-crafted guide for players new to trading, and you’re gonna criticize him for some small detail that he forgot? I am very

Uh oh, here comes trouble. Do I have to explain why the creation of a highly respected price guide is either going to end to the removal of trading or even mess up the entire game?