Bring Back account linking through Steam and Web browser

It sucks that I won’t ever be able to play on steam with my web browser account. I worked hard to grind up a character only to find out that all my friends have been playing ROTMG on steam; which seems to be a less laggy, more optimized (IMO) version of ROTMG. Although the web browser is decent; it feels awkward to play on.

In the steam version there’s a button that says “Register a web account in order to play anywhere”, but it doesn’t work. However, there are ways to link your Steam account with the web browser, but there’s no way to link a web browser account to Steam. Why hasn’t this feature been worked on or improved?

I wish I could of avoided this pain, I hope that you could at least help others to avoid what I had to go through.

Link steam account to the web browser
Link steam account to the web browser

Use this: https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

It’s usually better than steam, and you can use your browser account on it. I can’t do much for steam tech support though. Sorry.

I’m trying to link my steam account to the web browser version.

I followed these instructions: Do you want your Steam account to be usable anywhere?

However, when I try to register my gmail account it doesn’t send the email for confirmation. I don’t know if linking accounts this way is outdated, or if there’s a better way. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

• My computer Operating System Windows 10
  • I currently play on Steam; Trying to play on a Flash Player Projector.
  • I use Google Chrome

You can try contacting deca at https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new and ask them if they can link it.

Is it [possible to link steam account to website]

I’d recommend send in a support ticket, as this is a fan-run forum, not an official place, sending something direct to Deca is the only way to guarantee someone from the company will read it.

you have to download a legacy steam version, links are somewhere on the web

So I contacted deca and I verified my account. They said that my account would be linked if I provided an email; I did, but they haven’t responded in about a week and I still can’t login.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.