Bringing Skill to the Knight

So, we all know that the knight requires, like, the least skill in the game. So, I have an idea. Say a knight stuns septavius, and the stun duration is 5 seconds. Normally, if the knight stuns him again, it resets the timer. But, what if you stun sep while he is stunned, the timer doesn’t reset? This, I think, would add more balance to the Knight. Post what you guys think down below.

Knight nerf

Stun should give you insta kill and give you the good loot

That would somewhat prevent chain stunning, but people would still be able able to stun enemies right after they come out of the stun, effectively shuting down the enemy just like they can now.

I think a better option would be to set a duration after the enemy comes out of a stun in which it can’t be stunned again, just like enemies can’t be stasised again for a short time after being stasised.

It’s a small change but I guess it’s okay

Warrior is less skill

The only reason why stasis has a cooldown is to prevent players from perma-stasising, which is actually gamebreaking compared to perma-stunning.
I personally think that removing stun chains to this extent is a solid way to balance the Knight.
(I mean, he does have all of that def and hp, only to have it null when his stun takes effect.)

Btw OP, stuns only last 3 or 4 seconds depending on the shield. This would also make the Scutum more viable. (Not that it wasn’t in the first place.)

Remove damage from stun

I don’t see a viable option to remove shield damage (The actual way of the knight to do burst damage) Unless making shields work in another way. But this would mean a complete rework. The idea is:
Shields that don’t do damage but have long stun duration. Shields that do damage but have almost no stun (Ogmur as an example) And for the other side. Since this would mostly make knights only use non-stunning shields. Make UT swords that have more damage but sacrifice def.

It’s an idea, but has some balance problems since then Warriors could overexploit that situation and leave all the party without SB damage. Same with paladins with oreo. The best? Leave it as it is or give the shields longer ability cd making the only way to permastun a boss needing up to 3-4 knights.

You know how they could really knock the Knight down a rung? Take about 10 or 15 Speed out of his cap.

RIP 10-15 speed pots on my knight

Plus that would not solve the problem of the knight’s stun…

was that a reply to me or redxtra

But then his Stun would actually be way more valuable to him.

And when you think about it, it makes perfect sense for the character who has the highest armor to have the lowest movement speed.

I would say both, The unviable option of removing damage to RedXtra and the idea/opinion in general to everybody. A complete rework of the knight into a “Full tank beast” Would be reduce speed cap to 35 (Pretty slow duh?) Increase def cap to 50 (Now we are talking about more defence? That’s how a real tank works, surviving a o2 shotgun. Don’t mind the mob that comes from behind afterward and kills you :smiley: ) So now he will have too much defence? He still doesn’t beat warrior with jugg.

no we must buff knight

his defense is too low

so is his hp

and raise his mp and wis while you’re at it

Raise more the defence of the knight and he will turn immortal with a pet with heal at 100… Even if you make him able to raise base def up to 60 def a simple warrior with jugg gets more def.
But noone yet points the useless defence/damage rating of a sorceress.

i was being sarcastic

but dont goddamn nerf knight

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.