Bubble Tea PIXIE GIVEAWAY!

Dear friends,
Today, I just released a new song called Bubble Tea. To celebrate, I’ll be doing another giveaway! This giveaway is very simple! All you have to do is listen to the song, and comment whatever you want in the comment section in youtube!

Warning: In your comment on youtube, your post has to be related to the song. If it is related to rotmg, you will be kicked from the giveaway. :frowning: I also recommend saying whether you drink the tea first or eat the bubbles first. :slight_smile: It will increase your chances of winning!!!

Once you’ve commented on the youtube video, come back to realmeye and reply to this thread saying which comment you were on youtube using the following format:

1. Youtube username/name
  2. The date you entered the giveaway
  3. Whatever else you want to say

Make sure you subscribe to my channel and like the video as well. When I pick the winners, if he/she is not subscribed or has not watched the video, I will pick someone else.

PRIZES:
1st place: 3 Pixies
2nd place: 1 Pixie
3rd place: 1 Pixie
4th place: 1 Pixie
5th place: 1 Life

Here is the video. I suggest going to youtube to watch it…

Remember if you are not subscribed, have not liked the video, or have not listened to the WHOLE video, you will not win.
The giveaway ends on September 26th, so you have plenty of time to share this with your friends.

That’s it! Thanks for reading this, and good luck to everyone!

WINNERS:
1st Place(3 pixies): BrandonCao
2nd Place(1 pixie): Issk
3rd Place(1 pixie): Basketboyy
4th Place(1 pixie): FakeRayr
5th Place(1 life): Budd
Disclaimer: Your prize will expire on the 28th of September. To claim your prize, you must realmeye message me so we can find a time. Once you message me, your prize is redeemed even if we haven’t found a time to trade in game yet.

Free candy is my youtube name
I entered 9/4/2017
I drink the tea first then the bubbles, also said that in the YT comment.
I subbed, liked, and turned on notifications.

Youtube username is Muddy Pantz, realm username is MuddyPantz. Entered 9/4/17. I really enjoyed Genesis as well. Can’t wait to hear more

Max McGaughy is my youtube username.
9/4/2017
Tea first :slight_smile:
Subbed, liked, and turned on notifications!

SilentGhost
9/4/17
Tea first then bubbles
Lit song

Thanks for entering!

Thank you for entering!

Thanks so much for the feedback! I hope you continue to enjoy my music!

Blobomb
9/4/16
Bubbles then tea

GallaZor
9/4/2017
Epic vid dude!
Tea then bubbles

1. Dolad Rotmg
  2. 9/4/2017
  3. Tea and then bubbles, great song also!

PPizza
9/4/17
Sucky Sucky ten bucky. Nice vid.

Sorennnnn
5/9/2017
Whatever else you want to say. (Ily)

ahaha ILY TOO :slight_smile:

OMG your comment is so HILARIOUS

I just noticed that like everyone who has posted before me to enter the giveaway hasn’t posted much in Forums before

That’s true! I haven’t noticed that! Two of them joined in the same minute!

I am definitely a mule.
I also joined the forums 194 days before you.

Such cruelty

Ahhhhh :frowning: im sorry i just want feedback on my song I spent 18 hours trying to get a good recording