Bubble Tea PIXIE GIVEAWAY!

I’ve only bumped twice on the whole thread. But I’ll stop if you want. :slight_smile:

Can’t hurt to get more… If you ahd the choice of free items, why not
Also, i’m curious about the song

:slight_smile: did u like the song? hopefully next week i can push out a edm version! its fire

YT name, Brian Car Guy
Date i entered: 9/15/2017
Genesis was great as well :smiley: keep up the good work.

Also what is bumping?

Bumping is a way to optimize views on a thread. You can bump your own thread or someone else’s by replying and typing “bump”. Doing this will place the thread higher on the thread list, because the order on the list is determined by the last post. Btw thanks for entering! Hope you liked the music. <3

I’m late but my guild was Order X

F&G Gaming
16 Sep 2017
good song tho.

No worries. Thanks for entering!

My YouTube username is Boaz Yang.
I don’t remember the exact date of entry because I didn’t have access to my realmeye acc when I entered which is about a week ago, so I’ll just say 9/9/17.
Awesome song btw, can’t wait for you to make more!

Username: Wycuhmi
Date: 9/16/17
I really liked it! It was subtle and fun!

Kazo Kaito, entered the giveaway on 9/16 , however im in Germany so it might be a day later for you. i never tried bubble tea before, and i always Kind of wanted to because i was never told what it was like haha

You should definitely try it some day! Thanks for entering!

Thanks for entering!

Thanks for entering! Good Luck!

Thanks for entering!

Youtube username: Stephen Luu
September 17, 2017
I hope you release a song with your voice in it as well!

Gupp is my youtube name
September 17th 2017
Well yeehaw bud that was a good song!

Thanks for entering!

Thanks for entering! I have a few songs with words, but I don’t like my singing voice that much. I’ve been practicing alot already, but it’ll take a while for me to get at a good level.