Bubble Tea PIXIE GIVEAWAY!

I’m sorry that I made you feel this way about me. I am giving out 3 of the 6 pixies, and the guy who won the one life also didn’t reply. Also, I don’t know what you mean by notifying them. I had already stated in the thread that the rewards would be posted on the 26th. Is there a better way I should contact them?

I can vouch for lamchopss I was just given my giveaway prize :smiley:

Eh.

I’m still interested in your composition

I’m currently writing the sheets
Probably will be out in a few days

No need for the hate guys, he’s still human after all, anyone can make mistakes

You four were the winners. A time limit has pass since you could claim however @LamChopss you should definitely extend the timer as you did not mention the winners. I realize 2 have already claimed/acknowledged winning

Notify via putting a @ before the persons name

Poena is my Youtube name
Good luck to all
btw I drink the tea first then the bubbles, also said that in the YT comment.

The giveaway is over…

He’s given me 2/3 of my prize. I think that this giveaway is already generous enough. @Issk claim your prize and I think this can be closed, unless asked by OP @Shatter

@LamChopss my dude wya ^^

? im here

Im in game atm if its still not too late

sorry lol it already ended. Ill be sure to tell you about the next one!

ill be on very soon

Okay have a nice day :stuck_out_tongue:

USW keys i gotta make it fast sorry im short on time

Please reply to the thread stating u got your prize so ppl dont say i scam <3

I just got it. Thank you @LamChopss <3

You are most welcome. Thanks for entering, and congratulations on winning!

Since FakeRayr did not redeem his prize, I gave it to a player named Kiranadhik instead. I will ask him to verify with everyone that he got it. Lol this whole thing got so complicated. So rn the prizes I have given out was 1 Pixie to @Basketboyy, 1 Pixie to @Issk, and 1 Pixie to @Kiranadhik. I have discussed the time I would meet with @BrandonCao, but I have not actually given the 2 Pixies I promised to him yet. @Kiranadhik please reply to this message saying that you got your pixie thanks