Bug? Or My Fault?

So, My friend and all of my guild have collected their free skin yesterday, and i still havent gotten mine and it is a day later… Whats wrong. Ive collected everything this month and ive even been on everyday. I dont mind waiting but im just wondering what happened and if im gonna get the char slot on the last day.

You probs didn’t collect on the day before the month started (I’m assuming you live in the USA)

Yeah that happens to me a lot because of time zones and stuff. It does make me a little pissed.

FDB, that happened to me too. I know that I have login in for everyday. I was so confused. I want to know what happened too.

It’s still 2 hours (as of typing this) left for day 14 claims. Day 15 hasn’t started yet. If you haven’t been able to claim yet, it should roll to the next day for you by then. The clock resets on GMT, I think it is. So that’d be 8:00 EDT.

On my main AND 3 of my mules, I got the Dragon Tamer skin! It was soo weird man! Some Twilight Zone shit lol. I was hoping I’d get a Paladin skin, as it is the only class I do not have a skin for. Lol.

guys what time in PST so it will reset? ( UTC + 8:00 )

In case it was a bug.

5 pm

5 pm? What is that supposed to mean?

lol i meant to reply to the guy belpw u

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.