Bug with turning off chat options

If you turn Player chat off it turns Whisper chat off as well even if you have whisper chat turned on, and you cannot turn guild chat off even if you turn it off. I am not sure if this is still a problem as it was a fair amount of time ago, but I did some tests recently and it still appears to be broken.

[Split this off the Trivial Issues as it’s describing a functional bug in the game. -Nevov]

Trivial Issues Thread

Is this for the chat window or for chat in general?

This has been brought up a number of times over the past few years. I know I have submitted at least one ticket on the matter as well a number of others plays too. Best advice is to submit a ticket and hope they fix it eventually.

Not sure exactly what this means, could you clarify?

I sent a ticket in as well, I am not sure why they are so stubborn about fixing this as it would be very pleasant to be able to just have whisper chat on, turn gchat off or etc. Especially when these buttons are listed separately, meaning that they are intended to be used in this way.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.