Butler Pet stone (for contest, maybe)

Working on the pet now. Thought a butler would make a good pet. He’s supposed to be snooty with his nose in the air, so let me know it that’s communicated well.

Is it boring? i dunno.

com-optimize-2

i somehow feel like the butler should be the skin and the alien should be the pet xd

also, the nose looks sorta… un-noselike. i feel like it should be at the front of his face instead of the top of his head.

I think it would look cooler if you didn’t have the alien skin on, kinda throwing me off😂

maybe make a one pixel eye and make the nose a light pink so you can tell what it is

It looks pretty nice

This is a great pet skin :o good job

Sorry, thought it would work to show it following a character.

i somehow feel like the butler should be the skin and the alien should be the pet xd

I should not have put that in people’s heads… :sweat_smile: And I think that’s just because the butler is a person and that’s what we’re used to seeing as classes. I’m still dedicated to the Invader being the class skin. I think it’s funnier to have a butler pet follow your character around all over.

also, the nose looks sorta… un-noselike. i feel like it should be at the front of his face instead of the top of his head.

Yeah, I’ll rework it

Okay, how’s this one? Changed the colors a bit, added a towel, added attacking animations, and made his head a little more normal.

com-optimize-3

Even better, and for everyone saying that the alien doesn’t look like a skin
I originally thought both of these were pet skins
imageimage
But instead they’re just some really great skins

I’ve wanted both of those so badly… XD

The towel is a nice edition. Gj on the skin

I like this version of the butler better. Both skins are very nice. Good luck!

This is insanely well made. Good luck on winning.

Is there a word on when they’re going to be finished judging? :o

First off
That’s a necro bump

Second off
They just did

If they had only posted it a day before, I wouldn’t have made a fool of myself by asking. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.