Bye everyone -xshadowxe

ah, gotcha

download a keylogger and figure out your dad’s password if he logs onto the computer. then you can deactivate parental controls on his account.

do this at your own discretion.

You could try possibly getting an external flash player, or you could set up a virtual machine.

I suppose you could also try downloading the program Tor I believe it’s called and seeing if that unblocks it.

I don’t see how connecting to the dark web would help xD

theres a way to get administrator trough cmd

wut do u mean?

try using TOR web browser

Dezso is talking about when you lost your *archer, made a bunch of shit whine posts, and then lost your reg rank.
He brought it up since shadow’s dad blocked rotmg for his son because he died on his wizard.

*I think it was an archer atleast

Use Screenfly.

Do you me dezso is his dad romtg account?

Dezso said that his dad was worse than you.
Wtf you talking about

…k

He made a rant about his 7/8 bracer wizard dying a while back, and vented for quite a long time.

Goddamn it, everybody keeps spamming “Use VPN”.

OP’s problem is client-sided; his dad blocked ROTMG using a client-side program that filters out websites based on their address.

The only solutions I can see working are factory-resetting your computer, thereby erasing everything – this is dangerous, however, because your dad may notice, resulting in repurcussions.

The other option is to download a bootable distro of Linux, which is one of my favorite operating systems.

Here’s the link to downloading Linux Mint on Windows:

Oh I didn’t see that

I found one of the ones about his archer.
We don’t need to dicuss this anymore tho.

MY school blocks me from using this one lol

I’d like to question why ur dads r playing rotmg… I thought adults had real lives kappa

Maybe adults 20 years ago

Wait did his father blocked rotmg because he died on the fathers wizzy?