Calendar help

What can I do if an account’s calendar is off a few days, but you get on that account everyday?
(I know for a fact I signed in everyday, but if many people aren’t getting this glitch happen to them then I guess it’s me then)

The newest freebie was 2 back packs, if you are not there, you cannot do anything about it.

yup, what shatter said, unless you have legitimate proof (which im 101% sure that you dont [because who records their dailies]), then deca won’t do anything for you, sorry.

how would you do that btw.

can’t screenshots be edited so you have to record a video?

that’s a long video

Just a side question, there’s only 30 days on the calendar (from my horrible memory) so does that mean we get 1 day where we don’t need to get on and collect the calendar and we still get all the rewards as there are 31 days in August.

I think so. It happened with the first Calendar IIRC

idk monitor yourself opening every thing?

Precisely.

I always check to see if the login Calendar pops up after reset, for me it’s 6pm so I make sure to login after that. If you did more than login and gained some fame each day, I guess you could use your RealmEye fame history as evidence to back your claim.

Definitely – this is not the first month with more days (of the month) than days on the calendar, almost all of the months have been like this. April, which only has 30 days, the login calendar only went uo to 29. The only month with the same number of items as days would seem to be June:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/login-seer

So if you miss one day you can still get all the items.

Not to worry, I think you can miss a total of 3 days and still get the slot. If you live in the US, then you could be a day ahead. Being 3 days behind may make it look like you’ll only get to the 28th, but remember calendar only goes up to 30 and there’s 31 days in august.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.