Campaign/Event Blueprints Gone Forever?

So I’ve was extremely busy with personal/school work during December/January, and steered as far as I could from Realm. In doing so I missed almost the entire Oryxmas campaign and the Tomb/Parasite event. I don’t mind missing those events, but I was upset to see that the Celestial Blade/Para spell and the Colo sword blueprints (the only blueprints I really wanted because Wizard, Ninja, and Warrior are my favorite classes) were only unlockable during those events. Is there any proof of those blueprints dropping in game, or are they pretty much gone forever?

None of them drop, but that’s because most blueprints don’t drop currently

While they may not be available right now, Blueprints are likely planned to be rotated continually.
So no, they’re not gone forever, just unavailable for the time being.

I had no idea deca was doing something like that, and if they did then I want to slap them across the face so hard their skin peels off because it completely undermines the entire point of having blueprints and the item forge system in the first place, that is: reducing the soul-crushing grind that takes place under chest events. it doesn’t help to remove the obligation to grind during the events if you replace it with something else. blueprints only work imo if they’re always available.

I’m in the same boat. It’s all extra free stuff in the end, but the initial concept of the blueprints seemed changed very last minute, in a way that undermined the very thing they were trying to destroy. Please, all or nothing.

mbc bps drop from mbc now, so id think colo bps should drop now too. edit: i believe bplate/potato bprints drop but not colo/mseal, as per herwin’s comments below

i dont have proof of colo bp drop but here’s a @CandyShi ss from yesterday (and my word that ive seen potato/mseal bp before as well)

I know that potato and breastplate bp drop but I don’t think the other 2 do

now that u mention it i redact my statement that i’ve seen mseal drop before xd, thx for the correction

The way DECA has handled blueprints so far is unacceptable. Locked behind not only RNG but also time limited events, what are they thinking?!?!?!

Rng is one thing, but I’m hoping the limited events was temporary. That would be mildly infuriating otherwise!

I agree with the frustration surrounding blueprints, but also amused cause what’s the point in playing if you can spawn the best rewards from your vault.

It takes finding more quality items to make quality items.

about this. Last oryxmas i forgot to save up for the xmas bp. Is that coming again because the chipper will let me rush abyss better.

Next Christmas I guess, seasonal bps make perfect sense to me but I don’t like normal bp that only come round during events

You’re not trading in quality items. You’re trading in the junk you didn’t want that can be farmed easier than the thing you do want. Even the forge attendant knows it’s junk. They spam my chat all the time telling me to get rid of it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.