Campfires Art Thread!

I also 3D modeled an aluminum can

And a Staple Remover

First post of the year! I drew a mischievous jackalope boi

Also sorry for nothing in here or Candied Realms, this class has had me seriously busy

I’m no spriter, but I tried my hand at making a skin. I haven’t worked on it much, and I didn’t finish all the animations and such, but here it is.

This first one is the first sprite I got done for it
Punk

Here’s the rest. I made a few changes, mainly adding a red guitar on his back

looks like Ferb gone punk

I was trying out a new style, and then I saw this post so I decided I’d do it too!

I use an Apple Pencil to draw on an IPad, so my Apple Pencil is my weapon and my IPad is a companion that I’ve named Kindling. Kindling has hi-tech Octopus Subroutines that can enhance me to do things an octopus can!

ATT (meaning the average amount of effort I put into drawing) is on the higher side. DEF (how patient I am with drawing) is almost in the middle.
SPD is hecking low bc BOY am I slow. This actually took me a few days to do.

Still faster than Artist T.Rex.

Ooooh you have your own pet too, I love it haha~ Welcome to the Slow Artists Movement! (SAM) [I was gonna call it Club instead of Movement but that leads to an unfortunate name]

Y’know, he ain’t wrong ;D

I did a redraw of one of my older drawings. Back when I started drawing, maybe around summer last year I drew this picture, I drew this doggo.

(yuck)

And here is the one I did a couple days ago!

* condescending doggo glare intensifies *

i did not regret going through this thread i am happy

(Very good shibe)

Thank you! Sorry I haven’t been posting more art lately, I’ve been busy

Punk Bunny

Adorable 10/10 work.

Commissions?

:MonkaHmmm:

I take requests c:

heck, a doodle of the shibe Pet skin would be pretty cute if possible!!

Also question what specific animal is your pfp?? (Since id like to give drawing a try)

I’ll get to it :+1:

My pfp is dog

thamks c:

Shiba Inu Pet Skin!