Can Deca restore deaths from pure lag?

So I was on for a bit, and I was doing a halls with my guild. I did MBC fine with no lag, but I started to lag in the void. When a greater void shade spawned, I pressed the up key to go up and stun it, but suddenly, I froze. When I became un-frozen, my character was on top of the entity and the death screen appeared. Can deca fix bs deaths like this? Or will I just have to loose a perfectly good character?

If anyone knows anyway on how Deca can restore my characters, can anyone tell me? If you don’t believe me ask my guildmates :frowning: I really can’t stand playing this game where I’m good 1 second and i’m dead the next.

I’m sorry for your loss, but deca never revives characters

Your character is gone and Deca will most likely not revive them for this reason. If you cared about the character that much than it would have been a good idea not to bring then into lost halls. What you should do now is rebuild your character and recover and learn from this death.

nah

Lol the thing was, I could do nothing at the time of my death. Obviously nexus didn’t work cuz i was frozen, and command w doesn’t instantly close the game. Well rip though if deca can’t revive the character.
@Mods please close

rip your char, but Deca won’t revive chars unless another SwatSec comes around.

Closed at OP request.