Can i transfer my browser acc to steam?

Hi guys is it possible to transfer my browser acc to my steam account? Because supporting(buying golds) rotmg game in steam is easy than the browser one x))

Nope, unfortunately you cannot

Just play on flash.

That’s sawd x))

If you can wait a little while the Unity port will be out “soon” (soon = some time between now and 2020) and will need new distribution channels, which could take care of paying for things. E.g. if they do it through app stores these always include a payment mechanism (so the people running the app store can take their cut). I’m pretty sure DECA want to make supporting the game as easy as possible, once it moves to Unity.

Btw when the unity port is out, i can’t play on flash player now? because it browser it lags alot :// (sorry for my bad grammar)

I think unity will have a separate client to play on off browser, but either way unity is supposed to fix problems like that

Yes, when the Unity port is out the Flash version will be retired. Maybe there will be some overlap but as soon as they are sure everyone has moved over to using the Unity version the Flash version will stop working.

Why? Mostly as Flash itself is being retired, in 2020. But also having two versions is twice as much work when they only need one. And there are particular reasons for stopping using Flash – performance, security, and long term adding features which aren’t possible, or at least aren’t easy, with Flash.

i hope they can put browser acc in all for example im gonna play it on steam i just need to log in using my browser account.

There will be no browser version. Flash is the last viable browser technology for games like this, and Flash will only be available until 2020.

The Unity version will be a standalone app, like it is on Steam now. You download it to your PC then play it. On Steam it should make little difference, it will be just be like a patch/upgrade.

I don’t know what they will do for people currently playing using a web browser. They could send everyone to Steam, but I think it’s more likely they will use other methods too of distributing it, to give people more choice and options.

I’m hoping that they will do that :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.