Can someone explain to me why DECA gets so much shit over their servers?

Well at least lag is better than 3 years ago when I started it was insanely bad

well if you ask this is my second account

Its because people don’t understand that the 85 player limit cap to dungeons are there because thats about the cap that a server can handle. So once you start nearing that (or far exceeding that) number, things start to get iffy. I don’t know why people complain either, its always fine for me on decent servers, albeit there are times where the servers start shittin the bed, this usually doesn’t last that long and is pretty rare.

This is just a lazy response that ignored everything by dismissing it as I was the only one who ever has problems. So many people have problems constantly and are complaining. You can’t just say that only certain people are having problems when a ton of the player base complains about the lag, and that’s only the people who deal with lag and don’t just quit the game. Assuming that I was the only one who experienced lag because I didn’t explicitly state otherwise is just disingenuous and ignores the reason that this thread was made in the first place: because people experience lag and complain about it. Constantly. Every server. Every type of internet connection. Every group size. Every situation that people experience in the game someone will lag.

Anecdotally, when playing on servers that AREN’T USSouth during events (so, on the weekends), such as USWest and USEast, I’ve experienced very severe black-tiling (most noticeable in Wine Cellar; you get to play the game of “walk up to the black tiles, wait for them to properly load, walk up to the next black tiles, repeat”), and occasionally significant delay after pressing spacebar to use an ability before it actually happens in-game (up to half a second or almost a full second!)

So I’m not sure I would say the problem is just because of hundreds of people trying to cram into one server for key pops or because of 100+ people over the dungeon limit in one dungeon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.