Can you press nexus in 1.26033057851 second?

Damn… I averaged out 233ms out of the five tries. Rotmg taking up my old commitments of playing racing simulators. Gotta get back to the racing genre to rebuild my reaction times.

Moved to #off-topic:forum-games if you want this to be about the “Can you press nexus in 1.26033057851 second?” challenge for other forumers.

If you want it to be about your death, and you don’t really care about the challenge, let me know and I’ll put it into The Death Thread.

Off topic is better

Just become a psychic and nexus before you are in danger noob

the game become very boring if i play like that

y u change category
becuz it title?

You can choose, the 2 possible options are:
If you want it to be the challenge “can you press in 1.26… seconds” -> Forum Games
If you want it to be about your death then I’ll put it within -> The Death Thread

if i want it to be a rant post
(don’t wc this please)

You can choose, the 3 possible options are:
If you want it to be the challenge “can you press in 1.26… seconds” -> Forum Games
If you want it to be about your death then I’ll put it within -> The Death Thread
If you want it to be a Rant Post then -> Whine Cellar

Forum games
No one playing it
Death thread
Rarely someone see it
Wc
Nobody except regular

It doesn’t on realmeye first page

When you’re being tested and sit there with the sole purpose to watch the screen s change, you are getting your best reaction time. So this is entirely possible. Your logic is that since your best reaction time when you were tested (which is something where you aim to get the best reaction time, and literally wait for the screen to change to test your reaction time) is below the time it takes for a stone mage to pop you, DECA is unfair and bad. What kind of mental acrobatics did you do to get to this conclusion? Your logic is:

I was able to click my mouse button when my hand was already resting on the button and I was staring at a screen, expecting and waiting for when it changes with the goal to click the button as fast a possible.

The time it took me to react to a blank screen changing while focused on the sole purpose of clicking asap when it changes is less than the time I calculate for a stone mage to kill me, therefore deca sucks.

My reaction time averages 170-200 ms. Hehehe.

revive my archer and talk like normal humans being

Uh huh…

In any case, using this reaction test isn’t always the most accurate thing in the context of RotMG, as in the reaction test your brain is ready and alert, whereas in RotMG the reasons for death can be totally unexpected which will be a big factor relating to the time you react and nexus.

Have this ever happen to you?
Wtf I pressed r before I die why it didn’t Nexus?
It happen to @Adeadawdee mystic and he understands what is happening

It has happened to everyone, many times for most. It is a part of the game, either quit or make a new character and start over like everybody else. See you tomorrow, whichever option you choose. If you are in a shatters, always be ready to nexus with server time in mind.

oof
actually i am around 300-400 or so