Candies on paden or wizard or Sorcerer?

I know their have been numerous posts of other people wanting to know what candies to use on which character. So heres mine. I currently have a pally with a decent set which is still 0/8, I really enjoy playing pally. I also have a sorcerer which I am trying to max because it will help to farm WC’s for the reskins. (I already used vit on it today).
For the character slot I am going to create a wizard since it is pretty awesome. I already have the new reskin spell for christmas and with primal ice the reskin staff.
So the question is which of the candies should I use on which character?. Note I am not gonna make any different characters, and also dont look at my mystic for now its just storage.

Be intelligent. Just use candies for the character that has the stat max the highest. Although if you were to choose to use all of the candies on one of those three characters PALADIN or sorcerer would be a good choice.

So dex and att and on wiz, wis and def on paden

In my opinion, if you struggle to max, try to use the candies on the same character, or you might waste vit and wis candies and it doesn’t really help your character survive.

If you can easily max, then I would suggest attempting to use candies on characters with the highest amount of stat lots needed to max, to make the most of the potential each candy holds.

Paladin*

no it PADEN

Vit - Either since they both max at 40
Spd - Paden, it has 5 more
Dex - Wizard, it has 30 more
Attack- Wizard, it has 25 more
Wis - Paden, it has 15 more.
Def - Paden, it has 5 more.

So you’ll have a 4/8 paden and a 2/8 wizard or a 3/8 paden and a 3/8 wizard depending what you use the vit for.
(or you could keep it for a warrior/knight)

I didn’t mention sorc because it’s shit >:(

Pallys take the least pots to max, unless you plan on playing on it a lot, don’t take the candies on it.

Use the candies on wizard, wizzy max atk and dex is at a whopping 75, you will get hte most value out of this.

Sorc, drink the wis and vit.

Grind with the pally and use the leftover pots to max the ranged characters. You can drink other candies on pally i guess.

• Paden
  • Wizard
  • Sorcerer
  • Wizard or Sorcerer
  • Wizard or Paden
  • Paden or Sorcerer
  • Whatever Suites You

0 voters

@CloudHopp

mm no. PALADIN *

use the def on a knight!

Die c;

Sorc mains unite

though im not 1

Are nevov and yinyarn sorc mains? They’re the only people I’ve seen with a sorc in their profile picture.

:confused:

I don’t believe that I am quite informed on this new item, “Primal Ice: The Reskin Staff”.

All jokes aside, just create a poll.

I would go sorcerer since it is the single best class in Lost Halls, which could boost you from there. Use the atk, vit, and wis (and if you cant just get 25 def from 3 life, then def too) on the sorcerer, and get the rest legit.

Sorc because it has so many high stat caps, and it’s really good

Sorc takes 16 wisdom. Paladin takes 46 wisdom.

Mine died :c

Plays Ninja, calls Sorc shit
BOI.