Candyshi

Where did Candishi’s shitposts dissappear to?!

Scorchmist Senpai why!

Here

guess he didn’t like the new forums all that much

He done did done do done different do.

CandyShi RIP 20something-2016 you will be missed

Once he could no longer shit post I guess, or now that no one seems to know him, I suppose he saw no reason to hang around. Hate to say it, but the Kabam forums got more traffic

Don’t worry guys, you’ll always have me :sunglasses:

what really i think a lot mor epeople used this forum than kabam, there were like one new post a day on kabam’s and lots on realmeye’s.

Into the whine cellar

Seriously though, when we migrated from Wildshadow to Kabam, some people chose not to migrate, and he probabally decided something similar I guess.

We’ve lost people with each iteration. By far the worst body count was the stagnation on the Kabam forum over the last year or so. But even worse was the brain drain of lost souls that didn’t want to make the transition to Kabam’s crap forum. I think a lot of great people saw the death of the Wild Shadow forum as a turning point and used it to disconnect themselves from the game for good.

The traffic on this forum so far is a far cry from what it was on the Wild Shadow and early Kabam forums. Of course, they benefited from their official status and links within the game. But the last year or two traffic on the Kabam forum dropped off a cliff. On the other hand, many people quit the game but stayed in the community. Given RealmEye’s somewhat higher barrier to entry – the in-game account requirement – we’re probably still keeping people away.

Traffic here is slowing, as expected, and I don’t think the community here is quite up to a self-sustaining level. But I also don’t think it will take a lot more time to get there.

I think that’s probably the most brilliant part of using RealmEye to host it.

Personally I feel that the discussion based platform will mean this forum’s activity won’t drop below the constant of “number of players who actively enjoy discussing the game”. It’s already very much self-sustaining under its own purpose.

I think both the forum and Deca would benefit from Deca posting officially here more often because the comment tree structure of Reddit doesn’t help their responses. You have to go between different comment branches saying “I posted a response to that here etc.

Time will tell anyway but this is definitely a community tool that’s not going away any time soon.

I think these forums are much higher quality than whats on reddit right now due to having less people around. I’d like to keep it that way. All the silly memes get boring fast.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Well damn it actually worked

Ok so a couple things I wanted to do

1. lol I realized regulars can reopen threads
  2. I left bc of school, I used to shitpost during my computer class but then I didn’t have the class in september, so I started shitposting again when I had time (currently in my chinese class xd)
  3. I’m dead inside

Shall i come back then?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.