Can't load RotMG on flash projector

I got flash projector pretty recently, month or two ago, to stop lag. Everything was working perfectly… until it wasn’t.

I’ve looked up stuff. No one seems to have matched my problem. Which is why I’m making this topic to see if that is the case or not.

I have the correct link, using Kong, and I made everything the right way - like I said, RotMG had been working just fine before. There is no reason it should be malfunctioning and yet it has. I haven’t downloaded anything… no clients… nothing.

When I boot up flash and put the link in, correct version, the screen resizes. At first it is white, and then it goes black and plays the rotmg music. A few seconds later, “Loading…” pops up on the bottom of the screen. And stays like that. I’ve left it for an hour once and it was still “Loading”.

What’s going on?? Tried clearing my caches, no luck. Tried the old restart computer, didn’t work. Tried making an entirely new link and starting over, no dice. Tried just waiting and attempting to log on every once in a while, if it would resolve itself - NADA.

I should also add that no, I am not banned. I can get on if I go on Kong.

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/

what?

Have a link:

Thank you! I’ll try it when I get home and see if it works

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.