Can't log in to rotmg with flash player projector

Hello. I have been playing on flash player projector, I don’t know the version, but it says Adobe Flash Player 23. It has been atleast half an hour now, and whenever I log in, it automatically logs me out like right away. When I enter in my email and password, it goes into a load error retrying screen for like half a second, and I am logged out. It is either that, or it says my password is incorrect even though it is correct (I am sure I am entering it in right, I tried on the rotmg website). Can anyone please tell me how to fix? Thank you.

• Windows 10
  • Flash player projector

You need to download last version of ROTMG cause it has changed from 21.0.1 to 21.0.2 2 hours ago

How do I do that with flash player projector? I use the link that is realmeye.com/appspot which usually automatically updates.

Try playing on website cause i don’t know how to get file in other ways…
http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/

The problem seems to be with logging on, because it is load error retrying. I don’t have any problems with the rotmg version, since that seems to be fine. I am using the newest one.

Are you sure about your password etc ? Never got this problem before

Yes, my cousin usually logs on for me sometimes for the bonuses, and I asked him to log on and it works fine. I also tried to log on realmofthemadgod.com and that works.

Ah nice so :smiley:
see you in game :stuck_out_tongue:

but i dont like using the website. It lags a lot more. I guess I’ll wait and see if it fixes itself with a miracle or something.

It could be that you were getting rate limited by deca.
If you try to load the character select screen too many times in succession, it puts you on a 5 minute timer before you can log in again. Every time you try to log in before the timer runs out, it is reset to 5 minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.