Caramel Assassin Set

Sprite

Projectile

Brittle Dagger: A dagger made from enchanted peanut brittle. It looks like someone took a bite of it though, all that’s left of the blade is jagged and sharp.

Tier: Untiered

Shots: 1

Damage: 95-180

Stats: +2 SPD, -2 DEX

Range: 4.8

Rate of Fire: 60%

Effect On hit: Bleeding for 400% damage done over 5 seconds

Feed Power: 550

Fame Bonus: 4%

So this set is meant to add a bit of variety to the play style of the class, this weapon is meant to help with the lack of DoT of the poison. It’s really meant for a hit-and-run kind of attack as the effect does not stack.

Sprite

Bottle of Maple Syrup: A bottle of mundane syrup. Excellent for topping pancakes, not so good for poisoning enemies. It is very sticky however…

Tier Untiered

MP Cost: 100

Radius: 6

Damage: 600

Duration: 8 seconds

Effect: Slow for 4 seconds

Stat Bonuses: +2 SPD

Feed Power: 500

This is meant to change the classes’ ability to be more of a utility and make it easier for other attacks, rather than actual pure DPS. Also, instead of a green thrown sprite, it will be brown.

Sprite

Chocolate Caramel Carapace: This is the armor made from the shell of the legendary and almost extinct Caramel King Crab. No one knows how the crab came to be almost extinct, though its delicious shell may have a factor.

Stats +15 DEF, +40 HP, +40 MP, +5 VIT

Feed Power: 690

This armor helps the assassin take more hits get in with the attacks and have a bit more mana for the slow.

Sprite

Ring of Saccharin: A ring made of a piece of candy so sweet, it really is actually disgusting to eat. At least it looks nice polished and set in a ring of chocolate.

Stats +70 mana, +30HP, +3 DEX, +3 DEF, +3 SPD

Feed Power: 600

More mana, a bit of HP, a bit of DEX and DEF to offset other set penalties, and SPD because hit-and-run.

All of the sprites can be found under the tags dep and sweetass(assin). Any feedback or comments are appreciated, thanks for reading! Please also give some specifics when it comes to “buff this, nerf this” etc. And yes, this is a repost from my post on the subreddit that got downvoted to hell because of my dagger sprite.

Also please don’t just say “this sprite sucks u suck”. I’m not salty what are you talking about kthxbye

Sprites look good, and you changed the dagger sprite! YAY! it’s no longer just a fire dagger reskin :slight_smile:

would this drop from cland?

You know you can place the sprites right on the page?

Edit: removed the images as Doc being the super mod he is put the images up for Deplington

Ay, happy about that too. His previous post I’m pretty sure he specified it drops from cland.

Good sprites, I really like the bottle of maple syrup and it’s sprite especially.

Holy moly sorry about that, new to forums, I’ll edit ASAP

EDIT: So I can’t get it to work sorry, I’ll experiment with it a bit and it might work then

As long as you have the image on a single line it will work out :slight_smile:

I really like the colour scheme you went with, but the dagger sprite do look a bit funky to me :^)

Hmm, so how about 600 damage and no def? Armor, nerf it to 25 hp and 30 mp. Also, @Zhyse why does it look funky? I agree, and I’ll try to fix it the best I can.

Well… To me, it looks like a tin-can-opener or a broken dagger. I guess it’s mainly because the end part (or the tip).
I’m not demanding you to change it btw :slight_smile:

Phops IGN is @Phophull and if this does not appear in a box it means he does not have a forum account.

Example @Deplington

Oh thanks I don’t think he has an account yet lol

Thanks @Doc for fixing my images!

@Deplington
You color scheme is consistent (hooray!), however brown and orange aren’t exactly the prettiest colors, haha.

I don’t exactly like the dagger sprite, but that syrup bottle is A+. Not a single thing I’d change with that one!

Welcome to the forums! go find the introduction thread!

I agree with @Phophull! The bottle of maple syrup is a completely unique look for poison and it even resembles real maple syrup! The dagger does sort of look like a broken can opener, but it’s easy to fix! The rest of the set looks good to me.

Perhaps a possible monster to drop from is a simple Ent tree, with a couple name changes I can realistically see this being something dropped from it. The colors match, candylands already drop too many things and the ent’s just don’t seem to get too much attention.

I agree with this, as it will give players another incentive to buff ent(ancients) not only to get qot, but also to get this awesome looking set!

nice idea,love it :3

Thanks! <3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Geodesic Necromancer (Featuring Anti-Wismod and new sprites!)