Cdirk disappearing in vault

Hi guys!
Just wanted to check if the visual bug is still around. Got Cdirk 2 days ago in realm, put it in 1st vault slot (important b/c the 1st slot was bugged for me before update), and now i go back to make a trix and its gone. I can still swap items into that slot though… Soo hopefully its just a visual bug that will be gone soon. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this happen to them recently. Thanks!

Fake deca rings?

ngl this vault update sucks. i won’t even know what disappeared if an item disappear coz my vault is messy af.

I have heard of things like this happening, someone said the 256th slot was consistently bugged

If I were you, I would email DECA about it cause that sucks ass :frowning:

Unless you have video proof, I wouldn’t waste time with support. They seem to be far disconnected from development as they claim they’re not seeing reports of items missing and want proof before replacing anything. That’s after you go in circles because they don’t seem to read the first email.

If you’re recommending support to players and haven’t tried it for yourself, you should probably stop.

yeah. so bad. its like they expect you to take a picture or a video of everything you own “just” in case something went missing coz of their update.

I sent a followup email, but its been 4 days since it disappeared. pretty sure i should have gotten a response by now right? hopefully im not being ignored, nor other ppl. or maybe there are way too many missing item complaints and half of them arent true so they arent replacing anything. walp

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.