Celestine Court, a [USW] Guild seeking a passionate Community

Celestine Court

Salutations, thanks for clicking through to this thread and expressing interest in Celestine Court! If I were to create a maxim for this guild it’d be “Passionate players who’re seeking to build a community that strives for excellence in-game and harmony outside of game!” I firmly believe that guilds are an amazing way for players to meet and get to know people who they’d normally never run into. There’s nothing quite like building rapport with like-minded peers that lasts well beyond the confines of one single game. If that sounds like something you’re interested in then I implore you to give Celestine Court a try!

As an addendum I’d like to state that Celestine Court strives to be a veritable pillar of justice and honour in the community. We do not condone the use of anything ToS breaking and will remove you from the guild if it is found that you are violating ToS. I did not think I had to mention this so bluntly but here I am. I hope that new members can follow in the shining example Celestine Court strives to set for the community!

I’m personally a dedicated RotMG player of over 7 years. I’ve extensive knowledge of the game and am eager to share this passion I hold for the game with other people. I’m also active on discord outside of Realm and am not only just looking for players in-game but also friends outside the game to join the Celestine Court’s community.

If all that sounds good to you then let’s get onto specifics! Our main server is USWest. We are die hard purists and do not wish to harbour cheaters. You do not need to be the best but we ask that you are well off enough to not require extensive babysitting in-game. The main requirement rests solely on your values and personality, that is you exhibit integrity and passion and aren’t afraid to meet new people. Guild and Community are basically synonyms after all, and I wish the roster of Celestine Court to reflect this.

Summary of Requirements:

• Be passionate, friendly, and active in-game and out.
  • English only
  • Preferably North American timezones, please
  • There are zero fame or stat requirements
  • I ask that you understand the game well enough to be able to play with us without hassle
  • Absolutely no cheaters
  • Participating in the Discord is highly encouraged

How to apply:

Got all that? Nice! If you’d like to apply the simplest way is to join our Discord and introduce yourself in #welcome! Be sure to follow instructions in #welcome closely as your intro must contain specific information to be accepted. I hope to meet you soon!

(You probably should be more specific about this, just sayin)

Good luck :slight_smile:

Bump

We’re still looking for players and community members. We’d love to meet you. Join our discord today!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.