Celestine Court is Recruiting (NOT RECRUITING FOR NOW)

Celestine Court

Worldwide Fame Rank of 140.

We’re a chill and laid-back group of people that enjoy having fun and making new friends. We help each other improve in the game and consist of a variety of players, from Blue Stars to White Stars.

We occasionally pop dungeons and run through them as a team.

What’s that? RotMG isn’t the ONLY game you’re hopelessly addicted to? We play a ton of different games, so we all get to waste our lives multiple times the efficiency!
that means join our hypixel guild

Requirements:

Not a lot of requirements.

• 15+ Stars (Blue).

• Any timezone. Anywhere in US does help, though.

• English only.

• Knowledgeable on the game. We don’t require Fame and stuff, but we would like you to understand as much about the game as possible. This includes endgame dungeons.

• No hacking. If you are found advocating the use of such tools while under our banner we will not hesitate to remove and report you.

• Be active. If you have planned inactivity coming up just inform ahead of time.

More specific rules are present in the Discord, so please check it out if you join!
there may be some hidden rule that i dont know about =P

How to Apply (TEMPORARILY NOT ACCEPTING):

If you are interested in joining, join our Discord using the link below.

A short verification procedure is required to be a member of the Guild.
Introduce yourself in #welcome.

One of our higher ranks will get to you shortly and invite you to the Guild in-game.
If there is no response, contact me through Discord DM. My tag is RogueGamma#9336.

There are currently 5 remaining slots for the Guild. First come, first served. There will be no prejudice for the order in which players are accepted. There are several inactive members that may be prone to kicks, so more slots could open up.

The guild is full and applications are closed. You may still join the discord, but we cannot invite anyone until May 1st, 2020

Best of luck in the Realm,
Gamma :v:

Looking for US based guild
Hella Old US Player Looking for Guild
Message me. im looking for a guild
Looking for Guild pls dad
Searching for a guild
Looking for guild (yes realmeye i know this title has already been used)
Looking for an active guild based on useast servers
Looking for US Based Guild
Looking for Guild Us Servers
Looking for active guild 2020

I am guessing you do not have a main server, but if you do, consider posting it in the title and post. Best of luck with your recruitment efforts!

We don’t. Thank you, though!

We still have room for more players if anyone wants to join.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.