Changing Pet Abilities for Gold

It usually won’t be. Just say what you’re going to say without sarcasm or snark.

yes, pets are OP asf which makes all the grinding worth it to make the perfect pet

lol Im grinding out my pally waiting for 25k death fame so i can get a legendary pet

im on the same grind, good luck :+1:

Is heal that rare? I have 5 pets and 3 of them are humanoids with heal a dog with heal and a bee.

its the combined rarity of getting heal, mheal, electric/decoy all in that order which is very low

Some go for savage mind you.

Yeah I’m on grind for divine and barely getting onto second legendary, but haven’t used money on it before, not trying to :muscle:t3:, but yeah getting good fp is hard when you have tons of fame. Gl btw!

you too

I also don’t spend spend money I’m f2p so I’m kinda sad that the campaign can only be started if you pay 250 gold which I wish could also be bought with fame. Even though legendary pet yard cost 25000 or just like what 2000 gold? I think getting your pet legit makes you feel more proud of your pet and also yeah coming across high fp is hard as pet lvl gets higher.

Yes I do feel more proud as you can see here
(The first one as an fyi)

nice I hope to get there

Gl!

Back in my day we just sucked it up and made another pet :man_shrugging:

I got H/Mh/E from a mystery egg. Yay me

Slight bump?

They (Deca) could approach it by designing a Pet Ability Change Crystal/Stone/Whatever that lets you manually pick three abilities for your pet.

And announce they’re selling 100 of them…

the kicker is...

they sell them by auction to the 100 highest bidders… :rofl::dollar: :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Reset everyone’s fame and allow for ridiculously high amounts of fame as pay price.

I bet deca will make lots of money off of keys :stuck_out_tongue:

get me get like 2 weeks ago heal mheal electric and i was very happy it took me like 7 months to get

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.