Changing User Names

Considering in the Realm, many people who can’t pay for the gold and stay in one account at a time, is it fair to use this forum by them? Which account will they be posting on? In my opinion, as not a gold buyer and have many accounts which one among them has been chosen to post in this forum, it is annoying.

Can changing the usernames in this forum be a thing? I know we can optionally change our real names which I’m using for username instead, but that won’t do basically since it can’t be seen above my posts and so.

It literally doesn’t matter, pick an account and use it.

Is that you, book?

Log out and log in with the account you want to use.

What if I also want to ship my posts and topics?

I dont think thats possible, you might ask the mods tho.

Not many are impossible but can’t believe they would like to deal such a thing, sadly.

Please don’t. The forum software alerts the mods when one account replies to a thread created by a different account originating from the same IP. This sort of fuckmuppetry sockpuppetry tends to be frowned upon (especially in lotteries and giveaways, where we have caught people “winning” their own contests).

(Still, your idea of allowing forum users to change their names … wouldn’t that just make this problem even worse?!?)

Or instead you could just let me do that, maybe? :stuck_out_tongue:

From the Forum Guidelines:

Using sockpuppets to upvote your own posts/ideas/etc. isn’t really improving the discussion. People catch on to this sort of stuff pretty quickly. Again, please don’t.

[Note that I am asking nicely. Please don’t make me angry. You won’t like me when I’m angry. OB]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.