Character glitch on Realmeye?

Recently I have been stalking my guildies on their realmeye profiles and I came across 2 profiles that confuse me.

This guy’s profile shows no characters while before motmg, he told me he was getting ready for motmg. I saw his ninja with like old tops and such, but it doesn’t show here. Then i checked his graveyard and none of his deaths happened right before motmg. The only one was his knight, but where is his ninja?

This guy was really active and a really helpful guildy before he went inactive. I checked his profile a couple times and he had 2 characters. A warrior and some random class that he had just made. Since I cannot see his graveyard, I do not know whether he died or its a glitch. I do think that he did not suicide because the last time i checked his profile, it said ‘Last seen 14 days ago at EUWest as Warrior’.

If anyone has any insight on this please tell me, because both of these guys were pretty active and contributed quite a lot.

When a character hasn’t been seen for 2 weeks it removes them from their profile.

Ohhh. I’m dumb. I see

Also you can always simply click “delete” on your realmeye profile to erase a character.

True lol. But i doubt they did that.

It only erases it from realmeye. The next time they play that character it will show back in realmeye.

No need to call yourself dumb, mate. People learn everyday.

^^ ty for restoring my faith in humanity

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.