Character Revive Glitch (Rare)

Not sure where to post this, but once you read this and this happens one day you’ll thank me.

Sometimes it is very rare, but when you die there will be a popup “Do’h this isn’t good. Error, Character Not Dead” and you have refresh the game, but your character is dead anyways…
If the error comes up it means oryx has given you another chance to live, it is very rare.

Revival (If you get the error):
Step 1. Do NOT close your client or press anything.
Step 2. Keep your client open and open browser and navigate to realmofthemadgod.com.
Step 3. If you are logged in your account then just wait - unless login to your account and you will receive the “Load error retrying” message.
Step 4. Wait maybe 1 minute (keep your client open).
Step 5. Refresh the realm page and login to your account once more.
Step 6. Click play and click on the character you died.
Step 7. Restart your client and close the browser.
Step 8. Enjoy your alive character :slight_smile:

Note: Keep the client window where you died open until Step 7!!

Dead Character Glitch
What the flayer...It happened again

Um that kinda sounds like cheating… Also i’m 99.9% sure this is just some stupid trick

Its not cheating… maybe abuse of a glitch, but you will be happy that you were lucky to get your character back… This has happened to me 4-5 times for 900+ deaths and this always worked. Its rare. Like I said one day this will happen to you and you’ll thank me.

its not even that complicated. just wait for the character not dead message to appear, then restart the game.

Hey man I’ve had it happen once or twice. But from my experience, it has only happened when I push Nexus as I died. And when I go to log back in it say the error character is dead message. But when I try t login again i’m still alive.

Pretty sure if you just do that you’ll lose the character.

no cos it worked for me

Well then you were lucky, i’ve seen people die by this glitch if they dont do this :open_mouth:

yea, even had the grave and everything so must’ve been lucky

Yup you die and not die. I’d still do this guide since people have died by just refreshing

Either way it’s wrong

Its wrong to survive death? Its super rare and I’ve been very happy everytime it happened

It’s not supposed to happen though, you shouldn’t be taking advantage of the glitch in order to cheat death

Isf there’s a error that is litterally

“ERROR CHARACTER NOT DEAD”

Then I feel in this case cheating death is fine even the games telling you it’s not dead.

I have had this error before but my character died :frowning:

Next time follow the guide and you are alive :)!

Not really.

There were many instances where my character died on screen, but i nexused sucessfully. Is that wrong?

This actually happened to me, it doesn’t work all the time. But it also means that the dead character won’t show up isn’t the graveyard, will try to record next tijme

Had the pop up only once, wish I knew about that glitch

I believe it’s the same thing, and they updated the error message wording from previous “Error: character not dead”, to now “Error: character is dead”, but I don’t have anything to quote about this, only what I thought had happened hearing/reading about it from others.

Which seems to make it sound somewhat of an exploit, if true - the client thinking you’ve done something death-worthy, and it not registering with the server properly, or reverse, and taking “steps” you can avoid dying, when you “should” have.

Difficult to know without seeing it in an example of what causes the error in the 1st place.