Character Skins and Pet Skins that drop in-game

Character Skins currently available as loot

These are the character skins that currently drop in-game directly from enemies (regular loot drops only - no longer including chest events here because there’s just too many to keep up with). Post a comment if you find something new that’s missing!:

Lootable Skins (Tradeable)

Eligible Bachelor - Eligible Bachelor (rogue) - from Belladonna in Belladonna’s Garden

Bashing Bride - Bashing Bride (paladin) - from Belladonna in Belladonna’s Garden

Puppet Master - Puppet Master (assassin) - from The Puppet Master & Oryx Puppet in Puppet Master’s Theatre

Jester - Jester (trickster) - from The Puppet Master & Oryx Puppet in Puppet Master’s Theatre

Lootable Skins (Soulbound)

Slurp Knight - Slurp Knight: from Gulpord in Toxic Sewers

Mini Nut - Mini Nut (archer): from Nut in Tomb of the Ancients

Mini Geb - Mini Geb (priest): from Geb in Tomb of the Ancients

Mini Stheno - Mini Stheno (assassin): from Stheno in Snake Pit

Jellyhead Trickster - Jellyhead Trickster: from Royal Cnidarian in Cnidarian Reef

Headless Rider - Headless Rider (paladin): from Headless Horseman enemy in the realm

Vampire Lord - Vampire Lord (necromancer): from Lord Ruthven in Manor of the Immortals

Woodland Huntress - Woodland Huntress: from Murderous Megamoth in Woodland Labyrinth

Space Smuggler Rogue - Space Smuggler Rogue: from Alien UFO quest enemy in the realm

Heartseeker Huntress - Heartseeker Huntress - from Belladonna in Belladonna’s Garden

Little Prince Rogue - Little Prince Rogue - from Belladonna in Belladonna’s Garden

Pet Skins currently available as loot

These are the pet skins that currently drop in-game directly from enemies. Using a specific pet egg (such as Bee Pet Egg from The Hive) now also adds that skin to your pet wardrobe, so these are included here too:

Lootable Pet Skins (Soulbound)

Aquatic pet family:

- Sea Slurp: (pet egg) from Thessal the Mermaid Goddess & Coral Gifts in Ocean Trench

- Demon Frog: from Archdemon Malphas in Abyss of Demons

Canine pet family:

- Little Fox: from Belladonna in Belladonna’s Garden

Exotic pet family:

Good%20Mask%20pet2 - Good Mask Spirit: from Xolotl the Lightning God in Secluded Thicket

Evil%20Mask%20pet2 - Evil Mask Spirit: from Xolotl the Lightning God in Secluded Thicket

Humanoid pet family:

- Fountain Child: from Fountain Spirit in Magic Woods

Insect pet family:

- Bee: (pet egg) from Queen Bee in The Hive

Killer Bee Queen - Killer Bee Queen: from Killer Bee Queen in The Nest

Reptile pet family:

- Tomb Snake: from Bes, Nut & Geb in Tomb of the Ancients

- Mini Flying Stheno [Pet]: from Stheno in Snake Pit

- Cultured Bookwyrm: from Avalon the Archivist in Cursed Library image

- Crystal Cobra: from Crystal Entity in Crystal Cavern image

Spooky pet family:

- Jaco: from Puppet Master in Puppet Master’s Encore

Giant Vampire Bat - Giant Vampire Bat: from The Pumpkin Master in Halloween Haunted Cemetery

Pumpkin Head - Pumpkin Head: from The Pumpkin Master in Halloween Haunted Cemetery

Spirit - Spirit: from Davy Jones in Davy Jones’ Locker

- Werewolf Cub: Ghost of Skuld in Haunted Cemetery image

? ? ? ? pet family:

Bes' Artifact - Bes’ Artifact: from Bes in Tomb of the Ancients

Nut's Artifact - Nut’s Artifact: from Nut in Tomb of the Ancients

Geb's Artifact - Geb’s Artifact: from Geb in Tomb of the Ancients

Mini Sphinx - Mini Sphinx: from Grand Sphinx quest enemy in the realm

Mini Crystal Steed - Mini Crystal Steed: from Crystal Prisoner enemy in the realm

Sprite Star - Sprite Star: from Native Sprite Gods in Sprite World

- Toaster: from Null in The Machine

- Sprout Slime: from Belladonna in Belladonna’s Garden

Since hatching eggs adds pet skins to the wardrobe, can skins that usually cost gold be unlocked by hatching eggs/fusing pets?
List of Droppable Skins?

I thought it would be useful to get this info nailed down all in one place to assist anyone wanting to farm content for the skins & pet stones, as the wiki has it split between various sections.

I think I’ve got all of them listed, let me know of any that I’ve missed, if new ones are added, any mistakes, etc. :slight_smile:

Love lists like this, very handy.

:cookie:

as far as i know, im pretty sure geb skin no longer drops ingame, and it was only obtainable as a drop during an event in motmg or something. I maybe wrong, thou.

Mini Geb Skin was in a chest, for Loot Boost Event Chest (Oct 19 to Oct 20) - October 2016

but I think it was already in as a direct drop from Geb, added at this event: [Event] ST Weekend! (edit:Extended until Thursday the 29th of September!) - September 2016

Wiki this please?

Why not make this a page on the wiki?

I personally didn’t want to, mainly because it is only repeating/re-presenting bits of info on the existing wiki pages (Character Skins page and Pet Skins page), and these two things are only kinda vaguely similar, as similar as reskin equipment, dyes that drop in-game, pet eggs, etc. so it could get into a “why not include this?” type thing, on a wiki page.

But it is a wiki so go for it if you have motivation to add.

Personally I am still upset that mini thessal can’t be on this list.
Still I can see this coming in very handy!

Nope just got it a couple days ago as a drop

Thanks, it’s nice to hear from someone who’s seen it first hand, that it does drop, and gz.

I got redbot skin from Puppet encore during the double chest event. Not sure if it’s a normal part of the loot tables but just putting that out there.

Yeah there have been a lot that dropped during special loot chests (from some widely traded ones like SkeleWarr in the UDL, to SB ones like the ninja Rosen Blade in OT, the Miss Shamrock in the Rainbow Rd, and latest one I think was the Woodland Huntress one for World Tree Day that I think dropped in the Temple? or something. I missed that weekend).

I started making a list of them too, but then thought that historical info would defo be best suited for the wiki, and it’s a quite long list of chest loot now that Deca is a year into their ownership.

Thank you so much for making this list.

Skin’s will be an item of point value next ppe season, and this list made everything so much easier <3

@Nevov
Contribution!

Bee Queen Pet Stone Drops in Nest

Added Mini Stone Oryx (thanks @Candyshi) & Stone Skins for duration of MotMG.

-There aren’t any skins/stones dropping in Lost Halls, are there?

Not even Kabam would be that stupid.

Also the stone bags drop loot pots

Dunno if you have that

thanks for the info!

Anyone got a mini ghost king yet? if so can they screenshot?

Bump, cause it needs to be updated!