Character stuck moving in same direction

While I was in nexus, my game froze so I reloaded my game, but now the first 2 buttons I press my character goes in that direction for about 30 seconds, then repeats with the next 2 keys pressed. Pressing the other keys change the animation like it tries to move but cant. Its not my keyboard as it has no problems typing. I have had problems where I go in one direction while not holding the key but just pressing that key fixed that. I play on browser on mac and have tried to using flash projector but their is always large amounts of input lag, even projector 18.

Try holding the direction that your character is going for a few seconds, and then trying other directions. That somehow works for me. I dunno how.

Have you tried reloading again?

I have tried pressing all the keys and have been working on this for like 30 minutes. Reloaded many times and shut down computer a few times as well.

No I meant like:

1. Decide which direction you’re going when you don’t hold any directions
  2. Hold that direction for a few seconds

That fixes situations like this for me

Ya I tried that many times but nothing happens

Is it just movement that’s unresponsive, or other interactions as well? So if you tap “W”+“S” for example, can you shoot/use ability/move things in your inventory while uou are “stuck” moving in one direction?

Try pressing your ‘options’ keybind as well when stuck moving, worth a shot.

Try Pressing the keys W and S or A and D at the same time
First try to make your character move in one direction and then press W and S at the same time.

All this expertise
O_O

I can do all other interactions and talk in chat. I can open the options and edit all that but whatever my movement keys are it does the same thing

Not asking you to change movement keys, but sometimes opening the options menu when you’re moving in one direction indefinitely fixes it, did you give it a shot?

Guess it’s not a matter of input lag then…(I think)

it stops me from moving the directions I am going but next keys I press after closing do the same thing

did you try to do what I told you to do?

Aha, so it does do something!

Next step: try clearing your flash cache.

@Megatronc

It’s under the header ####Clear cache

Ya I tried that and no luck

I just move in both directions at the same time when I press 2 at once

Same thing as Uni mentioned,
Clear your whole history,cache,cookies everything, reopen Safari and try again.

I’m in the 10 minute waiting phase

If this continues Im afraid it has something to do with your ASWD keys.
or Input Lag, FPS lag

same problems, going to try back in few hours to see if anything changes

ehh maybe u have sticky keys on, or else.

i also have my WASD keys not responding for a while, but thats eventually lag.

This may not be the best for your keyboard, but I spam all of my WASD keys very quickly, this usually fixes the problem.