Character? [Which character to instamax 6/8]

if i could instantly 6/8 any character, which one should i max and why? thanks!

• Rogue
  • Warrior
  • Wizard
  • Archer
  • Priest
  • Necromancer
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Assassin
  • Huntress
  • Trickster
  • Ninja
  • Mystic
  • Sorcerer
  • Samurai

0 voters

For reference: https://www.realmeye.com/pets-of/Evrocks
Almost maxed rare heal/mheal pet

Prob knight since maxing it 6/8 instantly will save you a lot of time

Wizzy, cause it’s broken past belief.

could you post your muledump or something so we know what items you have for the chars?

It’s kind of hard to tell you what to make if we dont know what items you have for those characters.

6/8 paladin and slap on an oreo, instant win

Changed your title for clarity

SaMuRaI cUz ItS a BaLaNcEd ClAsS.

Couldn’t help myself.

Choose the class that you would use to max your other classes. I dont recommend wiz. Whether with a good pet or not, it doesnt collect pots faster than a rogue or warrior does. Or if u feel like taking it safer, pally and knight is good too. Unless ur new tho, cuz in that case it doesnt matter what class u choose kek. Personally i would choose rogue. Its the class with the highest efficiency vs. Safety ratio, especially with electric pet. Warrior is an extremely close second

Classes like ninja and trix are examples of very high efficiency but low safety ratio, while wiz necro sorc and anything long ranged that heals, or is just long range and squishy in general are high in safety but low in efficiency with its ratio. Priest is the exception. These ratios can also be seen as risk reward ratio, its just i reworded it to make more sense in the context of the question.

Necro… Because necro best class

ive gotta say, i do love necro. he and assassin are my favs. heres why i chose knight: necro isn’t that difficult to max 6/8, especially with good mana control. Knight is a super tedious class to max but the tediousness to max tends to be related to how strong that character is when maxed. If you can just instantly have not even 6/8 knight, but just 1/8 if thats def, then that would be super worth it imo. My whole mentality is that without a good pet and maxed or close to maxed def, melees aren’t super tanky.

You arent wrong, but you seem to be forgetting the fact that vit is nearly as tedious, if not more, to max for knight and warrior. At least when maxing vit, you can somewhat max def as well since abysses drop def, making maxing def less tedious.

oh yeah kinda forgot about vit

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.