Characters Ranked Best to Worst?

Overall terms would be a little tricky to base a rank list on, I feel like I’d end up basing the list on personal preference, but here’s mine from best to worst:

1. Huntress
  2. Warrior
  3. Paladin
  4. Archer
  5. Wizard
  6. Bard
  7. Summoner
  8. Ninja
  9. Samurai
  10. Mystic
  11. Necromancer
  12. Sorcerer
  13. Priest
  14. Trickster
  15. Knight
  16. Rogue
  17. Assassin

I guess to introduce a slightly different topic on the table, I feel like huntress is better than archer because she possesses more versatility while providing good dmg output as well. While the former’s abilities are more support orientated, they do really well in that field of gameplay.

The T7 trap may only deal 400 dmg, but it slows for a massive 6.5 seconds for 110mp cost, with a massive aoe accompanying it alongside the fact that it lingers on the ground even when missed, undoubtedly providing one of the best and most reliable ways of permanently slowing not just one, but multiple entities without breaking your mp bank. For areas where paralyse is more useful (eg. O2), ctrap is just conveniently there as a swapout.

Lotus is also a godsend in small groups, providing healing and berserk, you’re essentially a support paladin and offense warrior buffer…not to brag but the lotus definitely saved a few of my guild runs when we didn’t have a paladin or warrior with us, both in keeping guildies comfortably alive and increasing damage output. Not to mention you pair this up with a hunter centaur and you’re essentially wrecking everything, most likely surpassing archer’s dps if we base it on solo terms (which is what I normally do in realm soooo I guess that explains why I love this class more than archer)

And lastly the cave dweller trap, which is actually really good for out-of-scope damage. Dealing up to 2100 dmg to a single entity with each throw, this is a really epic trap to carry around if u wanna deal damage to a boss even under extreme risky circumstances. It has helped me snag top dmg in O3 multiple times, especially in phases that most people wouldn’t push in (ie. Splendor by the wall, meteor, fury). If I hadn’t already exalted shats, I could see myself using this trap a lot during all 3 boss fights, there’s many good opportunities to utilise it!

Is huntress the best class overall? Well for me it is, it perfectly suits my playing style
Is huntress the worst class overall? I guess to the community it is, and looking at the reasons, I can understand that point of view.

But hey, I see this as an absolute win anyways, especially with that latest discord poll on which class should be reworked (Huntress snagged #3 on that poll); It means that a class I already enjoy may potentially be reworked to become even stronger, and I’m all up for that~ Moddy_Happy%20small

Huntress Top Dmg Gang rise up!

well top damage is only relevant if there is competition, if the only people with you are undergeared or leeching that’s not hard

True, but I’ve also gotten it during competitions with staff classes. Ofc there’s a limit tho, incumace summoners usually just straight up beat me, but I can compete against 4/4 wizards with my set :>

(Nowadays not really tho, kinda running low on pred bows atm… don’t really wanna lose em)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.