Chasm of Great Evil

We need to push this concept to Deca, i personally love this dungeon idea!

Absolutely amazing! Deserves to be in BoB. Good luck to you!

No, not really.
its nowhere near to done, BoB is for completed stuff, not half finished good ideas.

It’s more past half, but progress is currently slow, which is unfortunate.

So far, there is War(+horse), Wrath, a concept for Gluttony, Guidance, Famine(+horse) concept n stuff, Sloth(sort of), a concept for Death, Lust, and War’s and Famine’s horses as pet skins. (There’s gonna be pet skins of all 5 horses.)

No offense.

'Ey, that’s exactly why it’s in WiP.

if you know anyone that can help please send it
we need it
pls

Also, just to show that we’re not dead(still), here’s another small update:

Lust. It’s not all pixelated, I just can’t get the actual image at the moment because autistic laptop. This has been finished for a while, but I don’t want to spoil anything unfinished.

This is insanely well done, only suggestion I can make is to make the Lantern of The Lost prevent the Darkness debuff.

The original idea has a bit less HP and prevents Blind/Darkness, but I figured that would make it too powerful and wouldn’t really fit as an item, so I left it out.

Where will the dungeon drop from? If it’s in there, I couldn’t find it, guess I’m blind if it is.

That currently isn’t made yet. I plan on making an event myself that would drop this, that’s maybe around the difficulty of the Lost Sentry but in different ways.

I have actually been thinking up an event called the Graveyard Titan, I have the head (Multiple body parts would be involved) made if you want me to Pm you the sprite for it, I also have a concept of how the fight would work.

Possibly could work. Other help would be appreciated too. xd

Used to be my discord but not anymore.

Can’t access Discord, so PM me on RealmEye and I’ll link you a Doc that me and the others are using.

I tried PM’ing you, I don’t know if I did it right, I feel like I messed it up, so sorry if you don’t get it.

Notice:

I and the others working on this project are still looking for anyone who is willing to help, especially Spriters! We are making progress slowly but surely, but it would be amazing to be able to push this out by the end of May! If you’re willing to help, or know someone who is, don’t be afraid to PM me over RealmEye. All help is appreciated!

-JohnMH

Also, the current test document will be attached to the main post so you can keep up with progress that is released!

Shameless Self Plug

What ever happened to the google docs group while I was in exile?

That was a lot of work