Cheap idea vs DECA team [Some Ideas for DECA]

1.Would it be possible to fix the fact that bots are occupying a lot of names?

2.Would it be possible to sell new skins instead of putting them in mystery boxes? Such as selling it in nexus for a limited time at a high price.

3.Would it be possible to make loot drop/tier potions a bit easier to obtain again? Such as adding them to common chest drop tables?

4.Would it be possible to allow us to adjust TP protection duration in settings?

Questions is
Will DECA accept this idea?

The way you layed all that out gave me aids pls make it look better nobody’s gonna take you seriously lookin like that

No
I can’t

But u can

I agree with 3

1. Would it be possible to fix the fact that bots are occupying a lot of names?

2. Would it be possible to sell new skins instead of putting them in mystery boxes? Such as selling it in nexus for a limited time at a high price.

3. Would it be possible to make loot drop/tier potions a bit easier to obtain again? Such as adding them to common chest drop tables?

4. Would it be possible to allow us to adjust TP protection duration in settings?

@DrNothing Hope this helps with your AIDS
@Panytnaa I can tell very clearly that english is not your first language but if you want people to actually read your posts and take them seriously, you’ll have to put way more effort into structuring them properly.

Edited title for a bit of clarification.

Loot tiers aren’t hard to get just gotta login and also, maybe instead you could buy the potions for fame

Like 30 fame for each loot tier/drop potion

Ermahgerd I can feel the aids seeping out of me

You right English isn’t my first language
I has so much to learn :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes you do.

i dont see why anyone would want to turn of tp protection o.O

I honestly couldn’t tell, most of your posts look like something that 80% of Americans would write. Keep working on it, you seem to have the knack of it already, gl :smile:.

That way you aren’t stunned and silenced for 1 seconds. You can begin attacking the second you teleport.

Maybe add skins to be achieved F2P style. Maybe get to a certain round in the Arena and you can get a monthly skin. Or just make 100K Fame skins or smth… With rough estimations it takes 1250 hours of fame training to get 100K fame. Can’t complain about it being easy can you?

Edit: Maybe 100k is a bit much… Literally over a month of game time to get one skin… Possibly 50k. I think having Arena leaderboards or smth would be better.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.