Chemical Concoction (Poison Concept)

Chemical Concoction

New%20Piskel%20(20)%20(1) ftLf9n9

A vial of deadly toxin created from a mixture of chemicals and acid by Doctor Terrible. It can swiftly kill enemies, but is powerful enough to inflict side effects to the user.

Tier: UT

MP Cost: 75

Damage On Impact: 800

Damage Over Time: 200 (50 per sec)

Total Damage: 1000

Duration: 4 sec

Radius: 4 tiles

Effect: Exposed to self (3 sec), Slow to self (2 sec)

Fame Bonus: 5%

Feed Power: 800

Drops From: Dr. Terrible

Lore

When Dr. Terrible says, “Try my latest concoction,” he throws vials of poison at players. This is the same toxin, but placed in a different shaped vial.

I like this idea a lot, but I don’t know if it’s op or not since I don’t play assassin kek

Darken the colour of the glass, and make the top (the lid) a really dark green. It’ll look better that way imo.

so would it act in the same manner, with a small timeframe before it explodes

Done. I also added the area of effect.

Feel like if you made any form of instant damage poison it would be the only thing used so I dont think the idea is good

ooh 1k damage.
Thats 100 more than t5 and t6, and enough to 1 hit the white demon, flying brain, and some other gods that i dont know off the top of my head

I would raise the mp cost higher, cause right now it’s at 75 while t6 is 100, i think it’s too spammable

I wouldnt spam that- look at the penalties

Like it. Only issue is that daze doesn’t do too much for assasin so try lowering something else instead. Maybe exposed or something.

Added the projectile sprite.

@Leohe Changed Daze to Exposed, but lowered the duration of it to 3 sec (i thought 4 sec was too much)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.