Chill Guild Recruiting New Members

KooI Kidz Klub is recruiting active players.
Now that we’ve gotten a decent number of people, the reqs have changed.

Requirements:
English speaking
Must have Discord
At least one 6/8 character or 600 alive fame
Must have a mic, no squeakers
Shatters and Tomb experience
Donate to key openers if they ask

PM MrInnuendo, Johnnyl, MentlFetus, or GriffNasty in game, or reply to this thread if you’d like to join.

Spook, a Sorcerer skin by Xaklor

Why would you even make a guild name like that? Why not just make it a meme like the Kool Kidz Klub or something.
I think deca has calmed down after the whole JewElimination thing, but you might want to be careful.

Not my guild, but the people in it are cool. If it gets deleted, it’s not like the Discord will disappear

I’ve tried PMing all members listed. Both Innuendo and Johnny were on but neither replied. Im interested in joining and have discord, a 4/8 with 379 BF and im over 15. Id be interested in joining when someone can get back to me

im 7/8 ign: gjidjklgas also im over 15 (lel)
my old guild had 2 other members looking for something better

Good luck on the guild (and be careful with that name)

Update: Tonight, we are having a huge key opening party. For those with doubts about joining, feel free to test join and hang out. Keep in mind you must have Discord and a mic.

Well everyone in jew elimination was perma banned.
Which was kind of ironic

The people in JewElimination weren’t rascists, I suggest you leave immediately before DECA bans the guild

We’ve created a new guild just to be safe, it’s the KooI Kidz KIub. The L’s are capital I’s.

Bump. We’ve gotten some regulars now, feel free to PM MrInnuendo, ZORVIE, or MentlFetus in game to join. Discord voice chat is lit af

am i allowed to bump this?

Bump it all you like

English speaking- yes

Must have Discord- yes

At least one 6/8 character or 600 alive fame- yes currently, archer is 6/8

Must have a mic, no squeakers- yes i have a mic

Shatters and Tomb experience- yes i have participated and completed both, and have experience with how to do them

Donate to key openers if they ask- of course, since they are the ones that payed for it.
IGN: Phaantom
Age 16
Discord username: Casper the party ghost

whyd i get kicked :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.