Cland!

soo yah i’m gonna sound greedy af…but i have this cland key and im gonna pop it but i would like to receive idk…skins for my mains(rogue and wizzy) or any donations to help me get those skins…i’m going to be at USsouth 2…pls dont hate me :c…im not scammer i have key at my inventory.(btw im at medusa)

u want a slime wizard skin? =P

i think it works…i dont want to be that greedy
i would like a brigand skin tho…but a skin is a skin

Brigand is worth over 8 life and that’s around 4 candyland keys

they are sb :c anyways i have davy jones locker key and shaitan too

Trading is not a “player event” nor is it allowed on the forums.
I would wc this because it breaks the rules but you seem to be a new user, so I’ll hold off on that.

oh…im srry :s idk any other place to post this

You don’t post it, because the forums aren’t for trading. Make an offer on the main realmeye website like “Cland key for brigand skin” or something.
(Not forums the acutal realmeye trading on your non forums account)

the thing is theyre sb :s(from some event back on 2015-2016)

Keys are still “tradable”, and all keys are sb. Opening keys for a guild and then getting donations is usally how it works

And if you’re confused,.
Guide on how to make a offer:

oooooh ty :o

well i should delete this post

Didn’t know you could delete posts :thinking:

Want it closed?

ooh i thought everyone could xD…yah thanks

Close @moderators

He’s a member… :thinking:

Also not really trading imo, just opening up a dungeon in exchange for donations. Kinda a grey area, so whether its trading or not is an opinion.

I consider keys trading, but I wouldn’t personally buy them myself because of scamming and stuff.

Depends on what they are wanting in return. Guess it kinda is trading but on a more subtle level than…

“I got a ton of shatters keys, I’ll pop if you guys pay me 3 life for them!!”

The people on the forums are usually more trust worthy than just some rando with a Realmeye offer.

i hope u enjoyed cland :smiley: