[Class idea] Druid - Nature's Prophet

Thank you for the lengthy review! It makes me happy seeing support for this class after working on it.

You’re right. Basic skins have always been quite simple, yet iconic to each character. Changed the current sprite to something simpler.

Hmm… I suppose that is my next challenge. I have difficulties writing lores, but I have to grow out of my comfort zone. I just have to figure out a way to fit it in…

Yeah, the tables took very long to set-up, but it definitely make things much easier to understand! I hope we’ll find more ideas with these tables too. Thanks, once again!

I wouldn’t mind a class with +75 ass.

I only noticed that now that you mentioned it. Apparently the tables are too long and don’t fit on the post. @Barablazer, the easiest way to solve this would be to use smaller sprites for the sprouts, I think.

You could ask for help from others. For example, here’s ones for the Brussel Sprouts, free of charge:

Your mom was always forcing these things on you, but now it’s your turn to make your allies and enemies eat some vegetables.

It sucks.

I’d just be fine with a Mystic wearing a Shendyt. :wink:

I like this idea. I like the relative simplicity of the ability, but that it requires some careful planning to use. Good job with that.

I also like how it significantly helps out the Wis-mod classes. For instance, a Wisdom buff from the T6 sprout would put the Oreo Invulnerability buff up to a little over 2 seconds, which I think is good, since the Oreo is kind of garbage right now.

The sprites are also very nice.

Nice idea. This is one of the first viable class ideas I’ve seen in a while.

I can’t believe I didn’t think of that. THANK YOU.

Got ya fam :3

So… After the latest update, me thinks that AoE doesn’t actually cost as much as I think it did. What do you guys think? Personally, I would wait until the skull changes are in to find the right balance… The mp cost used to be really high because I looked at trap’s and skull’s mp cost… Which is about to change.

I supported lower MP costs from the begining. After the update, the druid is only going to look obselete if you don’t lower them.

Buffed MP costs. Gonna have to look into descriptions again later…

FINALLY added ability description. I blame school, RoTMG, and my tendency to procrastinate.

Edit: Since the sorc got buffed, the Druid seemed quite underwhelming now… Any suggestions? I was thinking of bumping the attack up to 80, but no other class had done this before… perhaps I should buff the wis since the original wis held back some ability damage potential

I was thinking about a druid class as well, but the ability I thought of was contracts in which you could use to summon creatures to fight for you and do statuses.

Go on ahead, man! Make your own thread! After all, Deca hasn’t implemented any Druid yet. Go nuts!

I’m not smart enough for that, haha.

Old post but I really love this idea! Also love the ut drop locations. Perhaps add another ut drop in a dungeon? AHEM woodland labyrinth (bcuz of the speed sprouts) Also because of how unpopular it is right now, maybe it’ll boost popularity

Good Point, perhaps the Yggdrasil Husk could find a home there.

On a sidenote; that dungeon drops vitality for goodness sake. At least Cdepths gave us mana, and Ddocks has several pots.

Exactly. And leaf bow is considered a bad ut (even though I want it) to most players. I also had an idea that maybe the aoe could confuse enemies for a short amount of time. It would take a while to integrate that sort of thing into the game since they would have to recode all of the enemies, but it would be really cool.

Now that I think about it, inflicting confuse would be pretty sketch. Maybe it could inflict weak on enemies?

I have another class idea, which is coming in a month perhaps (don’t count on it), and it has some kind of weakened on it. I hope it’ll get released soon!

Wow! You are chock full of ideas!

Great idea! I’ve always loved druids in MMORPGs and i feel that they really need more love. I think if we can smoothen out the abilities and the synergy of the stats it can be a pretty decent class; not the best, but will definitely be pretty fun