Class Ideas? [what 6 classes should I choose?]

So today I died on my 7/8 assassin (RIP) and yesterday I died on my 4/8 wizzy so now all I got left is a knight. Anyway I was wondering what the forums opinions would be classes to start up. I got plenty of gear (sadly no uts) and looking to rebuild my account. In order to max these characters I will be farming pots (very carefully) on the one char I have left my 8/8 knight, so basically if he dies im fucked. I have 6 char slots to fill so let me know what classes you think I should start up in order to fill all of these slots! Thanks, - WhutS

Well Abbys should be easy so easy profit there.

-I’d go with a Wizard or some type of range.
-Then a throwaway (probably 4/8, just so.hig you can max really easily you use for end game stuff like halls or shatts or tombs).
-Priest because ittl help during end game content (could be your throw away)
-And if you decide to farm UDLs (which you’ll probably have to because you can’t very easily sell vit for Wis) and get a DBow make one of the bow classes.
-Rest is up to you but I suggest at least 2 6/8 alive at a time to refarm. Highly suggest one that can run fast abbys (basically all melee, rogue, priest, mystic if you’re skilled, and or a Divine pet.)

Noooo sweet mother of Oryx
I’ve become @Otsuku

EwwwwWwwwwwWW2WWWWwwww

The feeling’s mutual.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.