Class "Rebalances"

His post is entirely subjective, opinionated, based on his pet level and preferred classes and by no means considers the desires of the majority of the playerbase, the long term balance, meta and health of the game, and Realm’s update history.

I’ll take a -10 def on wiz as long as warrior gets it as well to accentuate the “glass cannon” style they are meant to have. As currently warr is just a super high survivability character, that also has super high damage. Doesn’t really show a playstyle other then i want to kill stuff. While at least wizard has a robe and no other survivability (although still too tanky for his damage imo)

I mean, steamrolling ruins the game anyway.

someone please give me a tl;dr

Do keep in mind, these are just my personal thoughts on what should be done, and you might have a different opinion.

???

Wizard

Less Vit/Wis, spell fires large bolt that splits into small shots when hitting/reaching end of range.

Priest

Att/Dex buff for amount of Health healed / 100

Rogue

Very short Daze around user upon using cloak based on Wis, more Dex/Spd based on Wis, 10 more Att taken from the 75 Dex, 10 more Wis for Wis mod.

Archer

10 more Wis, add small Wis Mod for quivers.

Warrior

10 more Dex, taken from the 75 Att. MP cost nerf for Jugg and .5 seconds more cooldown. Buff to Draconic’s times, 100% Curse on Hivemaster with less time and less damage from bees but armor pierce, only 10s Speedy on Swift Bunny but +10 speed on use as well.

Knight

Less speed, slightly less Dex, 1.5s cooldown on shield use, 1s Daze to user on using a shield, amount of damage increased based on Vit. Slightly more Armor Broken from Ogmur based on Vit, Stunned down to 2s on Snake Skin but with 2s of Slowed as well, and Slowed instead of Dazed to user, w/ more shots but less damage.

Paladin

Old Dex and Def back but 60 Speed. Give Dex and Wis for Tiered seals on equip, slight buff to Oreo stats, WIs Mod for Marble Seal, buff for Enchanted Forest.

Assassin

10 less Wis, change to Murky.

Necro

5 more Dex taken from the 75 Att. Amount of Heal dependent on amount of Vit, adding 1% of Heal total per Vit. Vit influences Slowed for Skullish Remains, Vit influences Cursed on Corrupted Souls, 2% instead of 1% for Endless Torment, Wis Mod for Memento.

Huntress

10 more Dex taken from the 75 Att, 5 more Speed. 1 more Dex/Spd for CTrap, more Slowed/Damage on Honeytomb Snare but a bit more MP cost, buff to Vile Spirit.

Mystic

5 more Dex. Give Conflict the times from Bearer, give Bearer new use.

Trickster

10 less Wis. Prisms last 10s but can be destroyed with enough damage. Golem is super strong and Dancing Swords is in-between Tier 1 and 2 for decoy stats. Reduce Ghostly damage to not be broken.

Sorcerer

Balance Att/Dex to 65 each. Easier to get more targets for Honey Scepter and lower threshold.

Ninja

20 less max HP and 10 less Wis, but 5 more Att and Dex. Add Armor Pierce to Kage as well as 140 - 260 damage, and add pierce to Midnight but reduce Paralyzed to 3s, as well as damage buff.

There’s a difference between constructive, useful personal thoughts and ones that are oblivious to the needs of others and the state of the game.

You based my post based on my “class preferrence” and say this.

Uh-huh.

naahhh seems too nit picky

enlighten me because I have no clue lol

can someone do a really simplified tldr, i cant read this massive wot

Read up a few posts, I made one myself.

Did you know that you could EDIT your own posts?

Did you know that I wanted to go in-depth on the actual post, but summarize it on request?

Did you know I didn’t care?

You sure put the time into making the post, so I think you do.

Now, please stop wasting posts and keep on-topic, if you please. I don’t wish the wrath of Mods on anyone.

YO MODS. CAN I PLEASE HAVE A 3 DAY BAN FROM THE FORUMS? THANKS
…(this is legit)

You probably skipped that part. Either way respect what he wrote, he’s probably put in more effort into this one post than what the other 90% of the posts on this forum have.

Both max hp and max mp are based off the highest possible rolls for those two stats.

Non-robe classes gain 2-8 mp per level. Multiply 8 by 19 and add that to 100, and you get 252.

And isn’t it a sad, sad day when effort doesn’t translate into quality?

Just because it’s his own opinion doesn’t mean it’s not bad or not subject to criticism.