Class "Rebalances"

…? I didn’t know there was a reason, what is it?

Nvm, finished reading…

Well I don’t want to make this reply useless and off-topic so I’ll say what I thought a minute ago,

Correct me if I’m wrong, @JohnMH, but the dex buff was meant to work in conjunction with the att nerf to make the warrior less viable against high def enemies. Dex has a greater affect on dps, but att is usually seen as more useful for the reason mentioned before, it penetrates def better. I think the warrior is fine as it is, but if a unique nerf like this were to be made it would have to be a lot more extreme like -25 +25.

There is no OP class

There is only weak class need buff

“There is no OP class”

Do I need to pull out the Ice Tomb montage?

You may not see it as quality, but that doesn’t mean nobody else does. You’re using your own opinion in a way that tries to dejustify anyone else’s, which is making you sound like an asshole.

You do
I mean what you trying to say?

Here you go.

Considering how much criticism you’re getting… no. It’s not quality. If this was reddit, you’d be swamped with downvotes.

There’s people that show criticism in a way that isn’t just outright hate, and that’s the difference. There’s more to criticism than:

Some criticism looks like what Caesar does.

So what wrong about Knight?

They cut dungeon doing process

Knight-stun for the team
Warrior-increase rate of fire for the team
Paladin-buff for whole team
Archer-paralzy for the team
Mystic-curse for the team and ememy control
Wizard-dps of the team
Priest-healer and debuff remover

If Knight is the op est class in the game
Why don’t they only just bring Knight to ice tomb?

A Knight with a pet that has a high enough MP Heal and Paralyze could do just about all of it with little issue, which is something that other classes can’t do.

Despite what some people are saying, I really enjoy this thread! While we might need to edit a few number s here and there, I could honestly see most of this coming into RoTMG. Good job!

tho I think Sorc is mostly fine as it is

That’s exactly why I didn’t do many changes to Sorcerer, because Sorcerer is fine as is. I just balanced out the two stats(since seeing 70 Att peevs me at any point) and gave Honey Scepter more usage in meta by giving it more opportunity to get targets.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.