Class select screen overhaul

this is how it would be ordered, not how it would look asthetically.

Makes sense, so unlock requirements for Ninja become get a level 5 warrior?

Knight becomes level 20 warrior and archer, samurai is level 20 warrior and ninja, pally is level 20 necro and knight and all the ones that originally required pally now require knight, and the 2nd tier knight ones switch to warrior?

3rd tier bow and katana if both were the ones I had an idea for would be Tier 2 wand class Samurai and Huntress Samurai, tier while the tier 2 wand class idea I had would be warrior priest

Makes sense, so unlock requirements for Ninja become get a level 5 warrior?

Correct

Knight becomes level 20 warrior and archer

Sure, the archer deals a status effect and so does the knight, so i can see it being like that

samurai is level 20 warrior and ninja

Yes, as it uses heavy armor and warrior would be the only tier one heavy armor class

pally is level 20 necro and knight

Or possibly the tier 2 wand class if it is a support class (although it’d be more balanced if it was a hex (status effect to enemies) class, as the wands already have a support and a damage class), but who knows.

and all the ones that originally required pally now require knight

very likely

2nd tier knight ones switch to warrior?

also very likely

3rd tier bow and katana if both were the ones I had an idea for would be Tier 2 wand class Samurai and Huntress Samurai,

Can you re-word that? I’m sorry but I’m having a very hard time trying to figure out what you were trying to say

tier while the tier 2 wand class idea I had would be warrior priest

Interesting idea, but what status effects would you use? dexterity, att, vit, and hp status effects are already taken, would it give armored?

Well
The summary of the classes (still WIP)

Manhunter, heavy armor and bow (weird combination but could work)
It’s ability is a self speedy at T3 and above and a stronger curse that effects only 1 chosen monster, ability is literally a Warrant, new status effect is called Targeted

Devastater, Wand and Heavy Armor (very weird, justified by ability)
Basicially he’s a legitimate hit and run class, staying a safe distance and poking the monsters and then running in and doing some real damage, his ability is the Gauntlet and does instant, high, area of effect damage around him that slightly damages himself, thus the armor equal to the of the pally (yes he even has a max of 30 def)

Pathfinder, Katana and Robe (Also very weird but justifiable)
This one is a support class that is more interesting in that instead of giving a large buff to a specific stat, it gives a small buff to every stat (doesn’t stack with other Pathfinders) however the self-buff can be stronger and is based on how many nearby enemies there are, ability is the Crystal, so there would no doubt be a white from the Crystal Prisoner

Exact stats and strengths, as well as sprites, are still being formed in my mind but are nearly ready for me start making.

So Manhunter is Huntress Samurai while Pathfinder is Devastater Samurai

Manhunter, heavy armor and bow (weird combination but could work)

so like a long-range ninja + mystic?

Devastater, Wand and Heavy Armor (very weird, justified by ability)

devastator sounds like the ability would not be used at all, as wands still are capable of getting soulbound pretty easily. is the att and dex for it small, or is the gauntlet damage very high (thousands range)

Pathfinder, Katana and Robe (Also very weird but justifiable)

Sounds like a death is imminent due to the melee range + robe squishiness combination, also are you sure you want a bonus to every stat? cough cough speed cough cough

Might need a different name?
(see definition 2)!

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/manhunter

Noun

manhunter (plural manhunters)

1. Someone who hunts down a target in a manhunt.
  2. (informal) A person who seeks men as sexual partners.

:joy::joy:

How about Head Hunter?

Both

Def and hp buff are higher on self and ability gives a large enough passive hp boost

@Nevov @Redox I’ll likely go with Headhunter then, lol didn’t know it could mean that

Ah, devastator seems better now, but on the pathfinder, will speed be a stat? it seems like even if its a small bonus it could throw certain players off.

I won’t have spd, it will then be a boost to 7 out of 8 stats

okay.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.